The Orlando Magic were blown out by the Boston Celtics 94-73.
- Dionte Christmas scored 19 of his 21 points in the first half as the Celtics pushed their lead to double digits. The Magic would never recover.
- Andrew Nicholson had another tough day. He continued to get double teamed and didn’t do as good of a job as he did at times earlier in the week. Nicholson had just four points on two-of-six shooting and grabbed four rebounds. He’s shown an ability to go left and step through double teams, but not consistently.
- Kyle O’Quinn had a rough start, but bounced back. He hit the boards hard, grabbing nine rebounds. He also continued to show great patience in the post, but managed just six points on six-of-six shooting.
- Justin Harper continues to put up points, but in a very inefficient matter. He had 16 points on six-of-17 shooting, following a day in which it took him 18 shots to get his 18 points.
- DeAndre Liggins got into the paint and grabbed eight rebounds, but scored just two points on one-of-four shooting. He even struggled somewhat on the defensive end with sets and rotations (his individual defense was still solid).
- Charlie Westbrook had his best game, even faking Jamar Smith so bad that he down (and Westbrook hit a jumper). He scored 14 points on six-of-seven shooting.
- You can watch video from Andrew Nicholson, Kyle O’Quinn and Mark Price here.
(Andrew Melnick is Howard the Dunk’s lead blogger, ESPN Florida’s Magic Insider (http://ESPNFlorida.com) and is the co-host of the ESPNFlorida.com Insiders Show Sunday mornings at 10:00 am EST. Subscribe to his RSS feed, add him on Facebook and follow him onTwitter to follow him daily. You can download the HTD app here)