AC Milan striker Carlos Bacca says he has received interest from clubs in all of Europe's top five leagues.
The Colombia global is now earning £60,000 a week at Milan but West Ham is ready to make him one of its highest earners, and is confident that the financial package the club has offered has not been bettered by any other side competing for the striker's signature.
According to Italian outlet Tuttomercatoweb, the Gunners will set their sights on a bid for Bacca, and manager Arsene Wenger's side are hopeful an offer of €25 million (£20.8 million) will be sufficient to tie up a deal.
I don't think anyone would view Carlos Bacca as a long term solution or as a new direction for Arsenal - but if he can provide some relief while Giroud is on a scoreless streak, and if Özil can ping balls off him and into the net, this could be a very interesting pickup indeed.
"Unfortunately, the failure for Milan to reach the tournament is one of the themes of our discussions with the club". "Everyone knows I have a four-year contract with Milan", he told AS.
"Everything will depend on the project this year, the new investors and which players will be arriving, the team that we have, then we'll make a decision". Bacca wants to join the ranks of Cholo Simeone and play with last season's Champions League finalists.
Last season, the 29-year-old scored 18 goals in 38 leagues as Milan slumped to a disappointing seventh place finish.
Arsenal have already signed midfielder Granit Xhaka and striker Takuma Asano in the current summer transfer window.
- Redstone firm comes out against Paramount stake sale
- Republican Platform Tilts Right Of Trump On LGBT Issues
- Tour de France, Stage 13
- Pokemon Go is Live in the United Kingdom
- After Strasburg leaves no-hit bid, Nats top Reds 12-1
- Home Ministry examining Zakir Naik's speeches, required action will follow : Rajnath
- Murphy homers again vs Mets, leads Nationals to 3-2 win
- Von Miller signs record-breaking $160m deal with Broncos
- Jeff Gordon ready to return if Earnhardt Jr. can't race at Indianapolis
- Red Sox Closer Craig Kimbrel To Undergo Knee Surgery