Even as she appeared on "The Late Late Show" in the ever-popular "Carpool Karaoke" segment, which aired Thursday night, Spears barely sang and barely seemed present. The songstress took a trip down memory lane, revisiting such hits as "Womanizer", "Make Me", "Toxic", and "Oops!..."
"I don't know. I really don't know", Spears says. "I think it's just a song".
"The highlight of the ride came when the dynamic duo recreated the music video for the iconic "...
Corden joked with Spears that he saw his own mother in her underwear once and said he can't "shake the image" out of his head.
Aside from singing, Spears also got candid with talk show host, admitting she'd like to have at least three more kids.
You won't get a clear answer from her new album, but if there's any hope that Spears could return to pop-star status, "Glory" is her best bet. "I mean, I may French kiss someone, but I'm not going to marry anyone. I don't believe in marriage anymore".
And while Spears couldn't divulge what "Oops!" is actually about ("I think it's just a song"), she did reveal a slew of her hilarious aliases she's used when checking into hotels, including Alotta Warmheart, Chastity Montgomery and our personal favorite, Anita Dick.
- Trump backer tweets cartoon of Clinton in blackface
- European Union says Apple must pay up to 13B euros in back taxes
- Klopp: I'd be an idiot if I made a panic buy
- Labour general secretary Iain McNichol hits back at John McDonnell 'purge' complaints
- Africa's biggest economy officially enters recession
- Chicago police move to fire officers in Laquan McDonald shooting
- King Felix, Mariners down White Sox
- Father who crashed auto at 75mph 'wanted to kill toddler son'
- Iran denies Saudi allegations it gave Yemen rebels missiles
- West Ham United set to sign former Real Madrid defender Alvaro Arbeloa