The automaker also released a single teaser shot that shows the concept, which will go by the name RN30, will be a motorsport-inspired version of the i30.
The Hyundai N Concept RN30 has been previewed ahead of its debut at the 2016 Paris motor show, which kicks off at the end of the month.
Because the current-generation i30 is sold in North America as the Hyundai Elantra GT, that's why, and it doesn't share much components with the Elantra sedan.
Hyundai hasn't confirmed any details but we do know that the i30 N will be powered by a turbocharged four-cylinder unit.
The Hyundai RN30 Concept will officially be revealed to the media on September 29.
Though, the new third generation i30 maintains the design that one may find in the latest Hyundais but in addition it has sharper, edgier and cooler styling, all thanks to the Hyundai's Fluidic Sculpture 2.0 design language. Additionally, the RN30 has improve the Hyundai i30 and stiffen the chassis and will also feature an electronic limited-slip differential to reduce understeer.
Hyundai has issued a first sneak peek at how an i30 hot hatch might look with this shadowy image issued by the brand's high-performance N division.
"Developed to deliver passion and pleasure on the track for everybody", RN30 was born into this world as a collective effort of a three entities: Hyundai Motorsport, Hyundai Motor Europe Technical Center, and the Performance Development & High Performance Vehicle Division.
The vehicle is expected to be propelled by 11.4-litre T-GDi turbocharged petrol motor, which pumps out 140PS of top power and 242Nm of max torque.
The Hyundai i30 N spied during testing at the Nurburgring.
- Funeral service set for Ohio boy fatally shot by police
- Group says 3 killed despite cease-fire in Syria
- Authorities retrieve weapon from mall shooting
- Eagles' defense doesn't fear tough test vs Brown, Steelers
- JonBenet Ramsey's brother plans to sue CBS over docuseries
- Yale's endowment outperforms Harvard's; Harvard still richer
- Note 2 emits smoke aboard aircraft, Samsung officials summoned
- Hillary Clinton postpones trip to Charlotte
- Giants top Dodgers 2-0 despite injuries to Cueto, Crawford
- APS: Algerian energy minister sees consensus on need to steady oil price