The combination of the High Sensitivity MOS Sensor and a Venus Engine achieves a maximum ISO 12,800 high sensitivity recording with high picture quality that goes beyond the limits of compact digital cameras.
As you can see by the press photo above Panasonic isn't giving everything away yet about the GH5.
The Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH5 will be released with three new zoom lenses, developed together with Leica.
Panasonic has announced the Lumix LX15 (also known as the LX10) - a compact premium camera capable of 4K video recording.
The Panasonic LX10 records smooth, high-resolution QFHD 4K videos in 3840x2160 at 30p (60Hz) or 24p in MP4.
Alongside, it will also pack the ability to capture still photos at 6K resolution, which relates to almost nine times of what we get in a Full HD capture.
The upcoming Lumix G85, which is now under development, will also be able to handle 4:2:2 10-bit 4K video, which is also a first among the category of the device.
"The Lumix DMC-FZ2500 combines a sleek, strong exterior design with intuitive controls", Panasonic states.
Much has been made of the ability to extract 8MP still images from 4K footage in the past, but the GH5 appears to take this idea even further, with the GH5 featuring what Panasonic are terming "6K Photo". If there were any doubt, make no mistake that Panasonic is gunning for filmmakers in a bid to solidify its reputation within the film industry. It's is scheduled for commercialization and introduction to the global market in early 2017.
Panasonic states that a new "electromagnetically-driven shutter is quiet and reduces shutter-induced vibration for excellent sharpness - delivering speeds from 60 sec to 1/4000 sec", while the OLED live view-finder (2360k-dot) features an increased magnification of 0.74x (35 mm camera equivalent). If the performance is anything like the FZ1000's 1-inch sensor, you can expect better color, detailed dynamic range and low-light performance for photos and video than a typical camcorder or point-and-shoot.
"The DMC-LX10 is stylish, small and capable, making it ideal as a pocketable camera to capture impressive images and video on the fly", Panasonic states.
- AAP blamed for 'promoting' ink attack culture
- HP printers can now recognise and reject budget cartridges
- Trump defends racial profiling in wake of bombs
- Jimmy Fallon defends 'soft' Donald Trump interview
- 'Agents Of SHIELD' Premieres Tonight On ABC
- Samsung carrying out 'internal review' after China Galaxy Note 7 fire report
- Researchers Demonstrate How They Remotely Hacked A Tesla
- Attorney says Tulsa officer felt threatened
- Doug Martin leaves game with hamstring injury, doubtful to return
- Australia To Continue With Airstrikes In Syria Despite Botched Operation: Defence Minister