Bow down to your new ruler.
While improving pizza crusts seems like an impossible task, Pizza Hut has taken it upon themselves to turn their new pizza crusts into grilled cheeses.
At least give Pizza Hut credit for trying to bend traditional fast food rules, according to Newsweek. It's deeply wrong but it feels so right.
The post Pizza Hut launches Grilled Cheese Stuffed Crust Pizza and we're actually squealing with glee appeared first on HelloGiggles.
The Grilled Cheese Stuffed Crust Pizza crust is stuffed with cheddar and mozzarella cheeses, then topped with toasted breadcrumbs and melted butter for an artery-clogging explosion of gooey cheesiness.
This year, we've seen somewhat of an arms race with the major fast food chains in America, particularly Taco Bell and Burger King. Hopefully we see hotdog stuffed crust pizza return to the cheesy cycle soon, too. Pizza Hut's marketing director calls it "a delicious, flavorful pizza that packs the punch of a gooey, crunchy grilled cheese".
We think pizza crusts are pretty much the ideal food, but we would be lying if we said we weren't giddy about them being morphed into grilled cheeses.
We're inspired. Inspired to dream.
Eater.com, for one, considers the result misleading if not blasphemous: the pizza is neither grilled nor made with traditional American cheese.
- More Iowa cities mobilizing for flooding along Cedar River
- David Price Earns 17th Win, Boston Sweeps Orioles
- Tech entrepreneur Palmer Luckey secretly funded pro-Donald Trump meme factory
- Judge: Some St. Louis seat-license holders have rights in LA
- Syria army announces offensive on rebel-held Aleppo
- Ryan Newman: Crash ends Ryan Newman's Chase hopes
- Nigerian leader asks United Nations to help free abducted Chibok Girls
- JonBenet Ramsey's brother plans to sue CBS over docuseries
- Heat forward Chris Bosh fails physical
- Keith Scott Family Releases Video of Charlotte Shooting Before Police Release Theirs