12 in a row for Chelsea and they are now just one shy of equalling Arsenal's record of 13 wins in a row in the Premier League!
Despite being without N'Golo Kante and Diego Costa, Conte's Chelsea team marched on to another comfortable 3-0 victory over Bournemouth with Pedro scoring a brace and Eden Hazard slotting in a penalty in the second half.
The Blues are looking pretty much unstoppable at the moment and it will take a huge effort from the likes of Liverpool, Manchester City and Arsenal to catch the leaders.
The 12 straight league wins is a club record and puts Chelsea on a potentially historic pace in the table.
Howe told the Daily Echo: "Internally, we certainly have the mind-set that you go into every game looking to win". I'm pleased for the team because today our performance was very good.
Conte is "proud" of Chelsea's run, which has seen them score 28 goals and concede two, while keeping 10 clean sheets, but is adamant the finishing position in the table is all that matters.
Costa will be available for selection against Stoke City on New Year's Eve and, with questions being asked of Batshuayi's role in the current Chelsea team, Conte insisted the Belgian striker remains a part of his plans - although he admitted he prefers playing without a striker in Costa's absence.
Chelsea played the match without Costa and Kante, but goals from Pedro and Hazard secured a 3-0 win for the blues.
Four minutes later, Ibrahimovic sent in a cross behind substitute Mkhitaryan, who might have been offside but still managed to flick the ball into the net with a spectacular back-heeled volley.
Manchester United were in command all day against Sunderland as former boss David Moyes returned to Old Trafford but the game remained tense until the latter stages as the hosts missed a series of chances.
Arsenal were in danger of falling further behind the league leaders until Olivier Giroud headed home an 86th-minute victor to snatch a 1-0 victory against West Brom.
"For this topic it's better to talk to club", he said.
Burnley edged further away from the danger zone with a 1-0 win over fellow strugglers Middlesbrough and Sam Allardyce's first match as Crystal Palace manager ended in a 1-1 draw at Watford.
But they lost 0-2, after Everton's Kevin Mirallas and Romelu Lukaku scored.
Swansea were thumped 4-1 by West Ham at the Liberty Stadium.
- Honda, Alphabet's Waymo in talks over self-driving technology
- Mann ki Baat: Prime Minister Narendra Modi launches digital payment promotion scheme
- Berlin Christmas market attack suspect killed in Milan shootout
- Defying pressure, US lets UN denounce Israeli settlements
- Chinese aircraft carrier Liaoning, missile destroyers in East China Sea, says Japan
- Hanukkah to begin at sundown Saturday
- More Than 5000 Migrants Killed in the Mediterranean this Year
- How to Watch Texans-Bengals NFL Saturday Night Football Live Stream Online
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Spend the Holidays Together
- Fugitive ex-leader of "Cornbread Mafia" pot ring nabbed in Canada