Temperatures really plunge overnight falling below zero!
Lacy said brisk north winds will lead to a chill across the Coast and above Interstate 10, Lacy said. Southerly winds kick in tonight and by Monday, temperatures will reach the upper 20s in the afternoon. That will allow temps to fall even more, down into the upper teens to lower 20s across the region. Another cold front looks to shift into eastern Oklahoma by late Wednesday, but this front is not almost as powerful as our previous cold front, and will likely only drop our temperatures back a few degrees toward the 40s by Thursday.
Another front will move through Friday night into Saturday morning.
Monday night will be mostly clear with a low around 14.
Tuesday: Sunny. Wind: SW 5-10.
Monday, it will be sunny with a high near 30, according to the weather service.
Tuesday, it will be sunny with a high near 38, and a southwest wind of 7 to 10 miles per hour, the weather service said.
Wednesday: Mostly cloudy, with a high around 31.
Sat: High: 42 Low: 28 A few A.M. flurries, Becoming mostly partly cloudy.
- WBC title fight called off after Povetkin fails drug test
- Steelers rally for 24-20 win over Bengals
- Yahoo hack: Have an account? Here's what you need to know
- First Birth Using Previously Frozen Ovarian Tissue
- Sumner Redstone leaving Viacom board after February meeting
- Hamas mourns killing of group's drone expert
- Astronomers Detect a Sun-Like 'Death Star' That Swallowed Its Planets
- Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger: City's 'two offside goals very hard to accept'
- Can Manchester United win the Premier League this season?
- Junket tourism