Their heroics led the Cleveland Cavaliers to the National Basketball Association championship, a tough journey that saw the underdog Cavs battle back from a 3-1 deficit to take down the Warriors, who had won 73 games in the regular season only to falter at the finish line. The Cavs went 12 for 18 from 3-point range in the first half.
"I was locked in from the start and I needed to be, considering what we were facing", James said immediately after the game.
In his nine matchups with New Orleans, Tristan has grabbed double-digit rebounds in six of them, including each of the last three.
"It was great shooting, good ball movement, taking open shots", coach Tyronn Lue said.
The three-time All-Star (who's making a strong bid for No. 4) notched his team-leading 20th double-double of the season on Saturday night - finishing with 28 points and a game-high 10 boards, going 4-of-8 from long-range in the win and marking the 12th time this year he's posted a 20-10 game. Last season, the former Longhorn averaged 12.5 boards against the Pelicans; Davis, 11.5 against the Cavaliers. In addition, the 5-foot-9 guard showed his feisty nature by scoring a number of his points on drives to the basket, concluding a turbulent week that earlier saw him being sent to the team's D-League affiliate Canton Charge. "We needed that from him.".
The Hornets still haven't had a breakthrough game against the top three teams in the Eastern Conference, an issue that Clifford's Hornets can not address tonight against Chicago. Things were relatively even keel for the first six minutes of action, but changed abruptly after Charlotte took a 15-14 lead with 5:54 to go in the period. F Mike Dunleavy missed the game with a sore right ankle.
There's a hole in the resume of the Charlotte Hornets that continues to define coach Steve Clifford's team this season. "Hopefully, we can learn from it and play better in Chicago". When James does play, the Cavaliers are 25-4, which would give them the best record in the National Basketball Association, winning 86.2% of their games.
- Bag found along Lake Erie coast possibly connected to missing plane
- Israeli PM to face criminal probe over bribery, fraud
- This is what 2016 looks like as a horror movie trailer
- INITIAL IMPRESSIONS: New England Patriots Defeat Miami Dolphins 35-14
- Steelers rally, top Browns 27-24 in overtime
- Slaven Bilic Insists That West Ham 'Deserved Something' After Loss to Leicester
- China blocks India's request for United Nations to blacklist Masood Azhar
- 49ers expected to fire Kelly, Baalke
- Denver Broncos head coach Gary Kubiak expected to step down
- Dakota Access Pipeline Protesters Hang From Banner Over Bears-Vikings Game