"Anthony has to listen to me, and not listen to his agent". Anthony has to listen to me in training every day.
"With the Mkhitaryan process, I was having nearly every day his agent calling me and saying Mkhitaryan with you will be a better player".
"I knew Mkhitaryan was a top talent and I was not playing him".
"Martial has to listen to me".
United continued to dominate at the beginning of the second period, but Grant Leadbitter's 67th-minute effort saw the away side take a shock lead. It was Sir Alex Ferguson's birthday today, and that was a fitting tribute to him.
Many say that he spends his clubs' money on big name players instead of young prospects, but my question is: can Manchester United rely on their youth players to continue the success of the club?
"A penalty on Marcus Rashford, two goals, fantastic dominance and awesome spirit, and obviously the players brought the fans with them, brought the fans to the game, and the last 20 minutes was football that everyone loves to see". "The last 15 mins were 70,000 on the pitch against 11". "I think it's sad because referees are sad when they make mistakes". It was too much for a very organised team [Boro].
Exiled by Jose Mourinho earlier in the campaign, Schweinsteiger has patiently waited, tweeting various supportive messages to his team-mates ahead of every match and generally behaving like a very decent guy.
While Boro can have no real complaints about leaving with nothing, given the balance of play, the nature of the turnaround still leaves a bitter taste.
United stayed sixth on 36 points after a fifth straight league victory while Boro are 16th on 18 points, four above the relegation zone. Aitor Karanka, Mourinho's former apprentice at Real Madrid, praised Middlesbrough's performance and said there were many positives despite the result.
Middlesbrough's head coach will take on with his mentor for the first time on Saturday when the Teessiders arrive at Manchester United looking to end Mourinho's five-game winning streak.
Karanka revealed: "Jose said to me after the match: "I'm sorry - but I want to win the match".
Man United (4-2-3-1): De Gea; Valencia, Bailly, Smalling (Rashford 71), Blind (Rojo 64); Herrera, Fellaini (Mata 64); Mkhitaryan, Pogba, Martial; Ibrahimovich.
- Guardiola, Klopp meet again in Anfield showdown
- Georgia defeats TCU in Liberty Bowl, 31-23
- Farah and Murray knighted in New Year's Honours List
- Storms guarantee rain, snow and a New Year's chill
- Visitors stranded mid-air on theme park ride in California
- Amanda Nunes publicly mocks Ronda Rousey after destroying the former champion
- Donald Trump Takes Credit For 8000 Jobs, Talks With Barack Obama
- MA pot shop delay confirmed: governor signs disputed bill
- Nevada: Adult Marijuana Use To Become Legal On January 1
- The Celtic XI to move 19 points clear vs. Rangers