The Southampton frontman, who cost €15million from Hull in August 2014, scored his first goal in eight months in yesterday's 2-1 loss to West Brom and has been often out of favour under Claude Puel.
"We looked good, fit and on the ball".
However a single goal from Islam Slimani saw them slump to defeat, however it is hard to see how the Hammers didn't get anything from the clash.
With a tricky game against Manchester United to come on Monday for the Hammers, Bilic may consider rotating a few of his players against Leicester, so here are THREE who deserve a chance at the King Power Stadium on New Year's Eve... Adama Traore threatens to be a real difference maker if he could only start to make the right choice in the danger areas and Gaston Ramirez will helps in terms of creativity if in all likelihood he is restored to the starting ranks by Aitor Karanka.
"There are other players like Jamie Vardy". "You have a game in two days then you have another in five days".
Indeed, the Foxes are winless in their last 11 Premier League away games, drawing four and losing seven.
Sky Bet are struggling to find a favourite at the Riverside, with Middlesbrough 7/4 and Leicester only slightly bigger at 9/5, while the draw can be backed at 21/10. "But they were a different team in the second half than they were in the first half". All this season these are the kind of games we have to win.
"I think we deserved something", he said after the 1-0 defeat.
Cresswell concluded: "It is frustrating because we could have ended the year well and kept our unbeaten run going". Brentford have already turned down a £7million bid from fellow Championship club Reading for Hogan and would want at least £10million for the player although that price could rise even further given he is in demand with a number of clubs monitoring him.
"Of course Slimani can only improve".
But the visitors fell behind in the 20th minute when Islam Slimani directed a cross from Marc Albrighton into the back of the net with his head, making up for an earlier effort which he had headed against the post.
- N. Korea: Developing long-range missiles 'in final stages'
- Fans Create A Carrie Fisher Star On The Hollywood Walk Of Fame
- 28 dead, 54 injured in bomb attacks in Baghdad
- Narendra Modi promises more reforms, says note ban short-term pain
- 49ers expected to fire Kelly, Baalke
- Allegedly impaired commercial pilot arrested in Calgary prior to takeoff
- Lauren Conrad Announces Pregnancy with an Instagram of a Sonogram
- China blocks India's request for United Nations to blacklist Masood Azhar
- Texas judge halts federal transgender health protections
- This is what 2016 looks like as a horror movie trailer