Danielle Bregoli, otherwise known as the "Cash Me Ousside" girl, is now enjoying her 15 minutes of fame, and is making every second count. Danielle has been all ober the news the past few weeks with her debut on Dr. Phil, getting into a fight on a plane, and threatening TMZ reporters.
The internet went insane after one cocky 13-year-old girl made some controversial comments on the set of Dr. Phil back in September.
Danielle is an at-risk teen whose catchphrase "Cash Me Ousside" went viral and inspired numerous memes that the show clearly could not afford to license.
Apparently, the video wasn't something orchestrated by Kodak, so he doesn't deserve all the credit...or blame, depending on how you view things like this. Instead of trashing it as b-roll, her manager passed the footage along to Kodak's team, they loved it and, since they didn't have a video planned for the song anyway, here we are with this latest example of synergy.
"Everythiung 1k" comes off Kodak's recent album Lil Big Pac, Kodak sits this one out and let all the glory shine on Danielle.
"Why does her mother need Dr. Phil's help again?"
Bregoli is shown after her September appearance on Dr. Phil.
- Tesla to Build Model 3 Prototypes This Month
- Turkey and Russian Federation disagree over cause of botched airstrike
- Orange gator draws attention in SC
- Three Keys for Duke Basketball in Tobacco Road Rivalry Game
- The Manulife Financial Corp. (MFC) Receives Consensus Rating of "Buy" from Analysts
- Expect 'phenomenal' announcement on taxes in coming weeks
- Sensex rebounds 173 points, Nifty tops 8800 in early trade
- Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo's baby Dusty Rose makes her public debut
- Search intensifies for pair after killing spree on Gulf Coast
- Ford to invest $1 billion in artificial intelligence for your auto