10/25/2016 - Lloyds Banking Group Plc had its " rating reiterated by analysts at Davy Research. This Finance Sector stock now has the Market Capitalization of 63.15 Billion.
Indicating how profitable Lloyds Banking Group plc NYSE is relative to its assets, the ROA value is displayed at 0.30%.
Several other research analysts have also weighed in on PLND. EPS or Earning per Share stands at $0.07. The median estimate represents a +4.33% increase from the last price of 3.54.
At the end of Dec reporting period, 87 institutional holders increased their position in Lloyds Banking Group plc (NYSE:LYG) by some 23,945,655 shares, 99 decreased positions by 35,254,631 and 35 held positions by 228,118,203. The latest reports which are outstanding on Friday 24th of February state 0 analysts have a rating of "strong buy", 0 analysts "buy", 0 analysts "neutral", 0 analysts "sell" and 0 analysts "strong sell".
Earnings per share climbed 263 percent to 2.9 pence from 0.8 pence a year ago. Macquarie's price objective would indicate a potential upside of 14.78% from the stock's current price. Investors of record on Thursday, April 6th will be issued a dividend of GBX 2.20 ($0.03) per share. Poundland Group PLC has a 12-month low of GBX 129.25 and a 12-month high of GBX 327.90.
Shares of Stagecoach Group plc (LON:SGC) opened at 208.90 on Tuesday.
Looking ahead, for fiscal 2017, the company expects net interest margin to be greater than 2.70 percent, before impact of MBNA. The Company offers a range of products across approximately 20 categories, such as household, health and beauty, food and drink, gardening, pet, stationery, books and toys.
ThyssenKrupp was also a top gainer, up 4.6 percent after the German industrials and steel company said it had sold its Brazilian steel mill to Ternium, ending five years of unsuccessful efforts by the German company to exit Latin America's largest economy. If you are viewing this news story on another website, it was copied illegally and republished in violation of U.S. & worldwide copyright laws. An ROI of 8.30% for Lloyds Banking Group plc evaluates and compares the efficiency of the various numbers of investments relative to the cost of investments. Lloyds Banking Group plc experienced its Day High at -0.28%, with its Day Low of 15.36%. The ex-dividend date is Thursday, April 6th.
- Comcast Corporation (CMCSA) Position Increased by ING Groep NV
- What Does The Red X Mean? It's A Poignant Symbol
- Highlights of Michigan State beating Nebraska
- Rihanna Has Been Named Harvard University's Humanitarian of the Year
- USA top court backs Texas death row inmate in race case
- JC Penney to close up to 140 stores
- HollyFrontier Corporation (NYSE:HFC) reported its past quarter results on 05/04/2016
- Donald Trump, among friends, uses CPAC speech to further attack media
- Westside Jacksonville man says his dog shot his girlfriend
- Look Out Kylie! Kanye Is About To Drop A Cosmetics Line Too