"This image is traumatizing on so many levels", she says about the overall image of seeing HBCU presidents smiling in a photo with Conway and President Donald Trump.
In the pic, we see Conway (Special Council to the President) kneeling on the couch inside of the Oval Office, presumably getting in position to capture a photo.
Mr Trump was meeting leaders of historically black colleges and universities to discuss his administration's support for the schools, including contracts and grants.
Kellyanne Conway is no stranger to criticism, especially from folks on Twitter.
Happy trails: Conway was shown in this rather charming trailer in one edit. "No respect for the highest office", another added.
Outraged leftists immediately pounced, accusing Conway of being "disrespectful" to the Oval Office.
Conway has yet to comment on the couch controversy.
But just like when President Barack Obama put his feet up on his desk, people are groaning now. During a recent TV interview, Conway referred to a fake "Bowling Green Massacre" in order to justify the recently enacted travel ban by President Trump. They also thought she was being rude by being on her phone, but she was actually taking a picture of the group.
- After 20 nominations, Kevin O'Connell finally wins an Oscar
- Trump Says "Nobody Knew Health Care Could Be So Complicated"
- Strong, Severe Storms Possible, Could Include Tornadoes
- Former EPA regional administrator urges colleagues to 'fight back'
- President Trump Listening To "Candidate Trump" On Entitlement Reform
- Trump takes first step to building the wall on border
- Philippine government confirms execution of German hostage
- Knicks to waive Jennings
- Malaysia, Saudi Arabia will form joint working committee on exchange of experts
- Prince Charles and Princess Diana will be Ryan Murphy's next 'Feud'