While earlier chief ministers have removed senior bureaucrats from key posts immediately after taking charge, Yogi Adityanath waited for nearly three weeks before his first major reshuffle.
Briefing the media on Cabinet decisions, Health Minister Siddharth Nath Singh, who is also the state government spokesman, said the earlier government led by Akhilesh Yadav had not prepared any road map for the purchase of potatoes because of which growers were left to fend for themselves.
Apart from the above-mentioned departments, the former Principal secretary of information was also the CEO of Uttar Pradesh Industrial Development Authority, the State Highway Authority and carried out duties as Additional Resident Commissioner, New Delhi.
Meerut Divisional Commissioner Alok Sinha has been named the new Principal Secretary of the Industrial and Infrastructure Development Department.
Gurdeep Singh, Principal Secretary of Mining Department, has also been wait-listed.
Principal secretary, Child Development and Nutrition Dimple Verma has been put on the wait list while Anita Meshram, who was on the wait list, has been given Verma's department as secretary.
April 12 (ANI): In a major reshuffle in Yogi Adityanath-led Uttar Pradesh Government, as many as 20 IAS officers were transferred on Wednesday.
Lucknow Divisional Commissioner Bhuvnesh Kumar and UPSIDC Managing Director Amit Kumar Ghosh have also been removed.
Amod Kumar and Pandhari Yadav, secretaries in Science and Technology and Housing and Urban Planning departments respectively, have been sent as the members of Revenue Board, Allahabad. Ranveer Prasad has been given the charge of UPSIDC as Managing Director.
After his anointment as the chief minister of Uttar Pradesh, Yogi Adityanath has withdrawn from the routine affairs of the Gorakhnath Mutt.
The reproduction of the story/photograph in any form will be liable for legal action.
- Destruction in fight to take west Mosul worse than east
- Government: 36 Islamic State fighters killed by massive bomb
- Pakistan has sufficient evidence against Jadhav: Abdul Basit
- New Threats to Women's Health
- Justice vetoes lawmakers' budget, criticizes funding cuts
- Formula One: Hamilton backs Button return at Monaco
- Sam Allardyce desperate for Wilfried Zaha to sign new Crystal Palace deal
- Jay Pharoah slams SNL over firing: 'You go where you're appreciated'
- Reasons Why author Jay Asher wants second season to Netflix show
- Dozens trapped on Six Flags roller coaster in Maryland