La La moved out of the family home last week and has her own place in NYC now.
TMZ reported that a source close to the couple said the National Basketball Association season has been "extremely stressful on the marriage" for the past few months. They have one 10-year-old child together. Neither of them have bothered to file for divorce yet, but TMZ reports that a reconciliation is unlikely.
The alleged pregnant dancer claims she is six-and-a-half months into her pregnancy and Carmelo is the father.
The woman is asking that Carmelo handle medical expenses and other baby-related costs.
New York Knicks forward Carmelo Anthony is having a bad week. The split between the Power actress, 37, and basketball player, 32, is allegedly due to cheating rumors with Carmelo Anthony's girlfriend.
Anthony's future with the team was also a constant source of speculation, and team president Phil Jackson went so far as to say the 10-time All-Star may benefit from a change of scenery.
Anthony and La La began dating in 2004 when she hosted MTV's Total Request Live.
La La and Carmelo are 'now living separately, ' a source told the site. If they do make it off the playoffs and into the Western Conference Finals, chances of beating the Golden State Warriors, San Antonio Spurs or Houston Rockets seem very slim.
Shortly after the interview, Anthony simply posted a photo of Leonardo DiCaprio from "The Great Gatsby", but the National Basketball Players Association wasn't pleased with the comments and they made a decision to fire back at Jackson. "Or, rather, someone. They were missing Carmelo Anthony", observed Dylan Hernandez of the Los Angeles Times of the performance of the Los Angeles Clippers against the Golden State Warriors earlier this year.
- Grizzlies coach goes ballistic after loss, says officiating 'unacceptable, unprofessional'
- The Next 'Star Wars' Spinoff Could Be Announced This Summer
- McDavid, Kassian score short-handed, Oilers beat Sharks 2-0
- Harley-Davidson, Inc. Earnings Ahead: Quick Glance
- Oklahoma sheriff's deputy dies after shooting
- Lawyer: Genital procedure on girls was part of 'religious practice'
- BJP hails PM Modi as ambassador of good governance
- White House decides against releasing visitor records
- United Kingdom general election - here we go again
- Congress against politics over Canadian defence minister row