Even though the contents of her thievery only totaled up to around $10, she's being charged with felony burglary.
Drake's Hidden Hills, California home was burglarized, but the thief was more into stealing non-alcoholic beverages than expensive jewelry and electronics. Of course, the cops were called, although the woman lied and said she had permission to enter the house.
A woman was recently arrested for breaking into the home of rapper Drake and drinking his soft drinks.
In 2010, Drake appeared in an advert for Sprite. Simply attempting to obey her thirst, she broke into Drake's L.A. home and stole $10 worth of Pepsi, Sprite and Fiji bottled water (the champagne of bottled waters). That night, one of his crew members walked in on the mysterious woman hanging out in the rappers bedroom sporting one of his hoodies.
Apparently there were no signs of forced entry, which means she is also unprecedentedly stealthy - frankly this woman sounds like a dream. As TMZ points out, it doesn't matter if $100,000 in jewels were stolen or just a couple of soda pops... if she enters illegally and takes stuff it's a felony.
- Grizzlies coach goes ballistic after loss, says officiating 'unacceptable, unprofessional'
- Kim Kardashian Breaks Down Upon Hearing About Kanye West's Hospitalization
- Harley-Davidson, Inc. Earnings Ahead: Quick Glance
- Arkansas prepping for lethal injections despite halt from courts
- Oklahoma sheriff's deputy dies after shooting
- Pretty Little Liars 7×11 Playtime video preview
- Kenyans Kirui, Kiplagat win Boston Marathon; good day for US
- Braves beat Padres 5-2 on opening night at new stadium
- Arkansas fights on multiple legal fronts to begin executions
- New Windows 10 Mobile Concept has some awesome design changes