Even though the contents of her thievery only totaled up to around $10, she's being charged with felony burglary.
Drake's Hidden Hills, California home was burglarized, but the thief was more into stealing non-alcoholic beverages than expensive jewelry and electronics. Of course, the cops were called, although the woman lied and said she had permission to enter the house.
A woman was recently arrested for breaking into the home of rapper Drake and drinking his soft drinks.
In 2010, Drake appeared in an advert for Sprite. Simply attempting to obey her thirst, she broke into Drake's L.A. home and stole $10 worth of Pepsi, Sprite and Fiji bottled water (the champagne of bottled waters). That night, one of his crew members walked in on the mysterious woman hanging out in the rappers bedroom sporting one of his hoodies.
Apparently there were no signs of forced entry, which means she is also unprecedentedly stealthy - frankly this woman sounds like a dream. As TMZ points out, it doesn't matter if $100,000 in jewels were stolen or just a couple of soda pops... if she enters illegally and takes stuff it's a felony.
- Harley-Davidson, Inc. Earnings Ahead: Quick Glance
- Lawyer: Genital procedure on girls was part of 'religious practice'
- Gas Prices in Lincoln are Up
- Grizzlies coach goes ballistic after loss, says officiating 'unacceptable, unprofessional'
- Gorillaz to perform at Meadows Music and Arts Festival at Citi Field
- Arkansas fights on multiple legal fronts to begin executions
- More than 21000 expected at Trump's first Easter Egg Roll
- Kenyans Kirui, Kiplagat win Boston Marathon; good day for US
- Palestinian inmates in Israeli jails launch hunger strike
- Arkansas prepping for lethal injections despite halt from courts