The stock is trading down 3% at $8.68 a share, giving back all of Tuesday's gains, which came after the company announced its first ever "trade up" program that allows consumers to get the newest GoPro models at a discount when they trade in their outdated cameras.
The company will give current owners $100 off a Hero 5 or $50 off the more affordable Hero 5 Session camera if punters are willing to trade in any old model.
US Secretary of State Arrives in Russian Federation
On the same day, Tillerson said on a trip to Turkey that the "longer-term status of Assad would be decided by the Syrian people". The top US diplomat and Sergei Lavrov will likely talk about what comes next for the two countries.
Customers can go to GoPro's trade-up website, select the new camera of their choice, and follow the instructions to return their previous-generation Hero. It means that anyone who owns an old GoPro can get a significant discount off of a new GoPro Hero5. Once GoPro has received the user's old device, the company will ship the Hero5 Black/Session to the user.
If you've had the same camera for years but haven't treated yourself to an upgrade, now is a better time than ever.
Jude Law to play Dumbledore in 'Fantastic Beasts' sequel
Law will next be seen in King Arthur: Legend of the Sword and recently made waves as Lenny Belardo in HBO's The Young Pope .
The goal of the program is to incentivize "users in the United States to experience the new, cloud-connected GoPro and unlock breakthrough software upgrades slated for 2017", GoPro said.
The Black and Session are both great 4K action cameras, but at $399.99 and $299.99 respectively they may be a little too expensive for some - especially if you already have a perfectly good GoPro. The action camera maker also says it will recycle the old GoPro cameras through zero landfill and other recycling methods that are appropriate to material type. However, as desirable as a GoPro is, it's not something most of us need. The Motley Fool has the following options: short January 2019 $12 calls on GoPro and long January 2019 $12 puts on GoPro.
Hamilton coasts to fifth title at Chinese GP
So for us it is really good news we had another race where we were really close and were able to put some pressure on. Vettel qualified on the front row alongside pole-sitter Hamilton and got away clean when the lights went out.
- Burger King ad triggers Google Home
- Russian Federation 'failed to prevent' Beslan massacre, ECHR rules
- Trump says Rice may have committed crime with unmasking requests
- Six Gouda ways to celebrate National Grilled Cheese Day in Norman
- Local help available for last-minute income tax filers
- Christmas Is Coming To The Wizarding World of Harry Potter…
- Video Shows Sacramento Officer Violently Beating Alleged Jaywalker
- NY makes tuition free, but students must stay after college
- Microsoft Created Several Portable Xbox Designs In The Past
- Rockies' Senzatela gets 1st win, to take ball to mom's grave