The band will kick off their reunion tour in Chicago this July, then hit a variety of summer festivals and major venues across the states through mid-October.
Gorillaz, the alt-rock supergroup consisting of animated characters voiced by blood-and-flesh musicians, is the first band to be announced for this year's Life is attractive festival, which will take place September 22-24 in downtown Las Vegas. The cartoon crew detailed the album last month and released four new songs: "Andromeda" (featuring D.R.A.M.), "Saturn Barnz" (with Popcaan), "Ascension" (featuring Vince Staples) and "We Got the Power" (with Beth). And in 17 years, the virtual band has never set foot in Florida. A fifth single from the album, "Let Me Out", was released on April 6 and features guest vocals from rapper Pusha T and gospel-soul legend Mavis Staples.
The band is touring in support of its new album, "Humanz", which comes out on April 28.
A full lineup announcement is expected in May, but tickets for III Points go on sale online this Friday.
7/10 -Toronto, ON, Air Canada Centre +.
In addition to the tour dates, the band also has a new app out that allows users to dive deep into the mind of the band.
July 12 - Boston MA - Blue Hills Bank Pavilion +.
9/26 - Denver, CO, Red Rocks Amphitheatre +.
- Nokia 6 and Nokia 6 Arte Black: First look, features and specs
- Pence visits Korean demilitarised zone
- South Korea's Former President Park Charged in Corruption Probe
- Drop Off Prescription Drugs At Falmouth Police Station
- Tesla's most affordable Model S is now even more affordable
- Shark Kills Teen Surfing With Family Off Western Australia's Coast
- 'Fast and the Furious' on road to record global debut
- New NSA leak may expose its bank spying, Windows exploits
- Lorde Warmed Up For Coachella With A Surprise Gig In The Desert
- Painkiller prescribed for Prince in another name