What is the significance of "Kya tumhe yakeen hai"?
The 51-year-old actor took to social media to unveil the poster.
First of all, Tubelight is a Kabir Khan film.
Also starring Chinese actress Zhu Zhu in lead, "Tubelight" is slated for an Eid release.
The superstar shared the first poster of the film on Twitter on Wednesday morning and from the looks of it, the makers are all set to pique the interest of the fans one tease at a time.
The makers had released a small teaser of the film on April 18 featuring a chorus in the voice of kids. Kabir and Salman have earlier worked together in Ek Tha Tiger and Bajrangi Bhaijaan. Shah Rukh Khan also said to feature in a cameo role. Most of the movie is shooted in Manali and Ladakh.
Filmmakers are set to release this movie for this Eid, trailer of this movie is going to release in the next month.
Besides these, the backdrop of the film is intriguing, the 1962 Sino-Indian War. "Agar tumhe yakeen hai then "Back his Back" (sic)" In the poster Salman Khan (with his back facing the viewers) is seen walking in a desert area.
"Kya tumhe yakeen hai?".
- Gold falls as U.S. dollar rebounds
- Late Ibrahimovic penalty earns draw for Man Utd against Everton
- Mountain Lion Snatches Woman's Dog off Bed in Middle of the Night
- Patriots sign Mike Gillislee to a $6.4 million offer sheet
- Facebook CEO sees augmented reality's future in the camera
- Klopp questions decision to make Dortmund play so soon after attack
- 'Shattered' Picks Through The Broken Pieces Of Hillary Clinton's Dream
- Thousands Demand Trump Release Tax Returns
- United CEO says no one will be fired for dragging incident
- US Sen. Elizabeth Warren launches book tour