Lorde will perform on the main stage at Coachella Sunday night (US time) before Kendrick Lamar.
The chorus goes: "I'm blowing shit up with homemade dynamite".
The highlight for many was the debut of new song, "Homemade Dynamite".
Teen shot dead; 54 wounded in clashes in Kashmir
Students shouted anti-India and pro-freedom slogans like: "Go India, Go back; Leave our Kashmir; We want freedom from India". In the videos, a PDP leader and a trader seek forgiveness and announce disassociation from mainstream politics on gunpoint.
Lorde performed all five of her new songs at Coachella with "Sober", "Liability" and "Green Light".
"I thought about all the ups and downs of being a twentysomething, specifically all the ups and downs of an evening".
The song is called Homemade Dynamite, has an upbeat, clubby vibe, and includes the lines: "So let's let things come out of the woodwork / I'll give you my best side, tell you all my best lies".
North Korea Launches Missile, Military Officials Believe It Has Failed
State television showed what appeared to be several KN-08 intercontinental missiles rolled out on trucks at the parade. Rows of military bands and columns of troops marched into Pyongyang's main Kim Il-sung square in the heart of the city.
Most notably, Lorde previewed the long-awaited track "Sober", prepping everyone for her performance on Sunday.
It was Lorde's first live performance (not counting SNL) in nearly three years, and the brooding pop star graced the small, attentive crowd with new songs off her upcoming album, Melodrama, including an unheard track, "Sober". Her next album, "Melodrama", will be released Jun. 16. She opened with Tennis Courts, followed by Magnets and 400 Lux.
Video from the gig shows Lorde in the small venue, close to the audience, treating the packed room to her trade-mark dance moves.
Sharks beat Oilers 3-2 in overtime in Game 1
Brent Burns - The San Jose defenceman was a one-man gang on Wednesday, playing nearly 28 minutes and taking 18 shot attempts. Couture's mouth and teeth were smashed in late March by an errant puck, but he returned Wednesday with a full-face cage.
- Oil slides as US pumps more, but OPEC and North Korea loom
- Is Angelina Jolie planning to retire from acting?
- Germany says tight referendum result a big responsibility for Erdogan
- Alex Jones 'playing a character,' says lawyer
- Six detained in St Petersburg for suspected ISIS recruitment
- New NSA leak may expose its bank spying, Windows exploits
- Russia, Google reach $7.8 million settlement on Android case
- Phila. schools on lockdown, reports of sightings of Facebook killing suspect
- Drop Off Prescription Drugs At Falmouth Police Station
- North Korea attempts but fails to launch missile: South Korea