The new device will run the special edition of Windows 10, Windows Cloud.
You can use any paired iPhone, Android, or Windows Phone to detect when you step away from your PC or tablet, which will be automatically locked - and then unlocked when you come back again.
With the Creators Update, Windows Defender graduated from a virus checker to a full PC health application, which is, of course, upsetting many Windows 10 users.
If the May event is for a new Windows version, it would stand to reason that the event would focus more on hardware meant for that new OS.
However, despite our hopes that Microsoft will unleash a Surface Phone, it's not likely we will see or hear anything about the elusive Surface Phone in the May 2 event.
As the Redmond-based company approached the matter last time around, it has again released a video of the comparison test between Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome, and Mozilla Firefox. As for any news regarding the Surface Pro 5, Belfiore did not comment further regarding the hybrid device. The Surface 3 offers a flawless mix of performance and value starting at $499; however, it is no longer on sale in the Microsoft store. However, reports suggest that a Surface Phone launch remains unlikely. It also brings some of the top features users may not have been looking for, but would most appreciate.
These can also now be previewed in thumbnail form thanks to "tabs you've set aside", where you can restore a collection of closed tabs, or just the one. All we can say is to wait until May 2 for an official announcement related to the product. Sources suggest it could get powered by an ARM processor, given the fact that the Redmond giant joined hands with Qualcomm past year to build ARM-based processors.For now, nothing is officially confirmed but we should hear more as Microsoft will host the event in NY in just a few week's time.
A lack of control over when Windows 10 automatically downloads and installs updates has been one of the biggest complaints about the operating system since it came out.
Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella at the Windows 10 consumer unveiling in 2015.
"Starting with the April 2017 Cumulative Update release, devices with an AMD Carrizo DDR4 processor running Windows 7 or Windows 8.1 might start to receive a message that the processor is not supported with those versions of Windows".
- Alex Jones 'playing a character,' says lawyer
- Russia, Google reach $7.8 million settlement on Android case
- Gorillaz to perform at Meadows Music and Arts Festival at Citi Field
- Lorde Warmed Up For Coachella With A Surprise Gig In The Desert
- 'Fast and the Furious' on road to record global debut
- New York City Moves Toward Requiring Uber Tipping Option
- Dodgers unveil statue to trailblazer Robinson
- Tesla's most affordable Model S is now even more affordable
- Rouhani, hard line rival register for Iran elections
- Kim Kardashian Breaks Down Upon Hearing About Kanye West's Hospitalization