You can argue Leicester needed to recover from their midweek jaunt to Spain and few teams at the moment are on a high like Palace.
They have kept four clean sheets during those six matches - twice as many as in the 30 fixtures prior to that over the past year.
"They probably need another couple of draws or a win in their last five games".
Crystal Palace will be at home this weekend as they take on the champions from previous year, Leicester City.
Leicester captain Wes Morgan will miss a sixth straight match because of a back injury, although he may be fit to face Atletico Madrid on Tuesday.
Crystal Palace on the other hand will be putting in 100% and I think they will be backed by a massive Selhurst Park crowd that is behind them.
Real Madrid know the return of Robert Lewandowski to the Bayern Munich side will make what looks on paper a straightforward Champions League task a whole lot more complicated.
Crystal Palace vs Leicester City kicks off at 3pm on Saturday, April 15.
Schlupp played against his former club in a 2-2 stalemate in the Premier League last weekend and was replaced by Patrick van Aanholt on 69th minute.
Indeed, this is the first time Leicester have won three in a row against the Eagles in all competitions since March 1925 - they've never won four consecutively against them. Vincent Kompany was among the scorers as Manchester City beat Southampton 3-0 to climb above Liverpool into third in the Premier League yesterday.
The Palace manager was given further cause for concern just six minutes into this game when Leicester took the lead in a manner that infuriated Allardyce. But they had to wait until the final moments of the first half before another clear opening came their way when Andros Townsend was released into the area by Ward.
Islam Slimani has scored 35 league goals since the start of 2015-16, 16 of which have been from headers (46%). What happens in the summer can only happen in the summer and can only be talked about, for me, when we are safe.
He said: "We started well but we conceded a cheap goal from the throw-in and Leicester are not an easy team to chase the game against because they have one of the best defences in the league".
- Oklahoma sheriff's deputy dies after shooting
- Grizzlies coach goes ballistic after loss, says officiating 'unacceptable, unprofessional'
- 'Fate of the Furious' races to biggest global box office opening ever
- Grizzlies lockdown defender Tony Allen out indefinitely
- BJP hails PM Modi as ambassador of good governance
- The Next 'Star Wars' Spinoff Could Be Announced This Summer
- Galaxy S8: More screen and elegance, but a hefty price tag
- Drake the victim of $10 home burglary; accused of fathering a child
- White House decides against releasing visitor records
- United Kingdom general election - here we go again