"Pretty Little Liars" kicks off its final 10 episodes Tuesday night on Freeform for what the network is calling "the beginning of the end". After what seems like eons, season 7b will premiere tonight, signaling the beginning of the end of an era.
Pretty Little Liars fans have notably been teasing that Aria could be revealed as Uber A or A.D. for a while now, and even Hale's fellow cast members have hinted that Lucy Hale's character could eventually be unmasked.
Aria will have a insane final few episodes of Pretty Little Liars.
"Pretty Little Liars" season 7's episode 11, titled "Playtime", is set to follow Spencer as she learns more connections with her biological mother, Mary Drake. In looking back, you can recall that Ezra had a very close encounter with Nicole for the entire world to see after she was revealed to be alive.
"I'm just glad for all of this secret-keeping to be done", Troian added. In fact, the entire cast has come such a long way since the show first aired back in 2010.
Nobody but Troian Bellisario could be Spencer, but her fashion sense nearly got in the way.
Tonight, Pretty Little Liars comes on at 8 p.m. EST, so we have less than 10 hours before the second half of the Freeform series returns - and are forced to accept that our time with Emily, Hanna, Spencer, Allison and the rest of the liars is coming to an end. Since 2010, the show has brought its fans all sorts of twists and turns, and now it's nearly time for all the drama to finally come to an end.
- Oklahoma sheriff's deputy dies after shooting
- More than 21000 expected at Trump's first Easter Egg Roll
- Kenyans Kirui, Kiplagat win Boston Marathon; good day for US
- Grizzlies coach goes ballistic after loss, says officiating 'unacceptable, unprofessional'
- Harley-Davidson, Inc. Earnings Ahead: Quick Glance
- Lawyer: Genital procedure on girls was part of 'religious practice'
- New Windows 10 Mobile Concept has some awesome design changes
- Arkansas prepping for lethal injections despite halt from courts
- South Korea's Former President Park Charged in Corruption Probe
- Braves beat Padres 5-2 on opening night at new stadium