The announcement made the buyers feel more valuable to the money paid, but then before a couple of days, Samsung announced that Bixby couldn't speak English when it reaches you on April 21, 2017.
Samsung has been putting out "Active" variants of its top Galaxy phones for years now, but there have been enough changes between the S7 and S8 that there's some uncertainty as to what it'll look like.
CNN Money reveals that recall of the Samsung Galaxy Note 7 has cost the tech giant over $5 billion. which resulted in the eventual death of the Note 7.
The Samsung Galaxy S series smartphones have been hailed for their performance over the years. The Galaxy S8 features a 3,000mAh battery, while the Galaxy S8+ is fuelled by a 3,500mAh battery.
Don't expect to start talking to Samsung's Bixby voice assistant when you boot up your new Galaxy S8 later this month. According to the folks over at SamMobile, Samsung is working on the Galaxy S8 Active with a model number SM-G892A codenamed Cruiser that's destined for AT&T.
It seems that if you pre-ordered a Samsung Galaxy S8 in the United States, you might be one of the lucky few customers to receive a free speaker dock if you haven't gotten it already.
"We felt really comfortable that we had attained a level of confidence with consumers so that we could actually shift to the product campaign", said Pio Schunker, global head of integrated marketing for Samsung's mobile business.
After the success of the bezel-less displays, Samsung reportedly plans on developing the first dual-screen bendable smartphone.
Preorders of Samsung Electronics' flagship smartphone Galaxy S8 have hit 700,000 units here since beginning last Friday, the company said Thursday. It will also feature an OLED screen allowing pixels to emit their own light. Bixby Voice will be available in the U.S. on the Galaxy S8 later this spring.
The Galaxy S8 is also equipped with fingerprint, iris and facial recognition sensors that will be connected to Samsung Pass, a biometric authentication service.
- Hyland's teething tablets recalled over levels of toxic herb
- Easter services and egg hunts on tap
- Indian-Spec Jeep Compass Vs Global-Spec: What's Different?
- Amid Backlash From Advertisers, Bill O'Reilly Takes A Spring Break
- Funeral for renowned HIV/AIDS researcher taking place in Montreal
- Sale Strikes Out 10, But Red Sox Fall 2-1 to Detroit
- Jadhav is innocent, says India
- Palestinian kills British tourist in Jerusalem
- NY Becomes 1st State to OK Tuition-Free College at Public Institutions
- Assad allies say US attack on Syria air base crosses 'red lines'