The announcement is exciting, but it probably would have had more of an impact if Starbucks baristas everywhere hadn't spoiled the announcement by posting about the Unicorn Frappuccino early on social media. Later, a photo of pink dust emerged, and then, of course, the 'grams followed. But once it's stirred, "the color transforms from purple to pink, and the flavor evolves from sweet and fruity to tangy and tart". Now Starbucks is taking the trend to a new level with its first Unicorn Frappuccino® blended beverage. Stirring the drink somehow subtracts all the blue from it? It appears no actual unicorns were harmed in the making of the libation. Sorry, UK and Australia, the myth-inspired beverage is only available at participating stores in the US, Canada and Mexico from April 19-23.
But what does it taste like?
Arkansas fights on multiple legal fronts to begin executions
But prison officials and state attorneys say waiting now would put the state's death penalty on hold indefinitely. Arkansas originally planned to execute eight inmates between Monday and April 27 and is appealing the ruling.
So apparently it's a sweet and sour creamy mango-coffee drink...sounds, um, interesting.
Ending days of social media speculation over whether Starbucks would be offering a "Unicorn Frappuccino", the coffee company on Tuesday confirmed that it would indeed be offering the brightly hued, coffee-free sweet drink.
Pretty Little Liars 7×11 Playtime video preview
After what seems like eons, season 7b will premiere tonight, signaling the beginning of the end of an era. Nobody but Troian Bellisario could be Spencer, but her fashion sense nearly got in the way.
Others have said that the drink is "prettier than it tastes", "a hot mess with a cute appearance", and you don't have to speak Spanish to understand this one-word review: "No". Otherwise, try ordering it "easy on the blue".
McDavid, Kassian score short-handed, Oilers beat Sharks 2-0
The Sharks stumbled into the playoffs having dropped from first place to third place in the Pacific Division over the past month. Doing this will help them put up a better fight, and lead to them limiting the Sharks' shots on net and opportunities.
- BJP hails PM Modi as ambassador of good governance
- 'Fate of the Furious' races to biggest global box office opening ever
- Trump takes direct aim at Canadian dairy
- Rudy Gestede urges Middlesbrough to keep believing
- Palace fight back to force 2-2 draw with Leicester
- Grizzlies coach goes ballistic after loss, says officiating 'unacceptable, unprofessional'
- White House decides against releasing visitor records
- Carmelo and La La Anthony separated. Melo to leave NY ?
- United Kingdom general election - here we go again
- Oklahoma sheriff's deputy dies after shooting