Balance has returned to the Force.
At this weekend's Star Wars Celebration, Lucasfilm President Kathleen Kennedy talked about the third stand-alone Star Wars spinoff being planned.
Follow Davis into this non-spoilery sneak peek at the Han Solo film and tell us if this solo project sounds like it might soar. Whitta said "It was a far more collaborative story breaking process than on any film I've ever been involved with". It's obviously his name. Better yet, they've convinced him to give us a non-spoilery tour of the Young Han Solo set.
At the event, Iger said the movie will show Solo "acquiring a certain vehicle and meeting a certain Wookie", before he dropped the head-scratching line.
"It's interesting you ask that, because I'm sure everybody would love for me to say, 'Oh yeah we've got this figured out for the next 20 years.' No, we spend a lot of time talking, debating, watching, looking at what connects with ourselves, with the audience, all of that is a part of our decision-making". Star Wars veteran Warwick Davis stars in a silly video where he shares some photos from the set.
Fellow big-names Emilia Clarke and Woody Harrelson also star in the movie.
Lucasfilm's new Force for Change campaign video through Omaze features Star Wars legend Warwick Davis (Return of the Jedi, Willow) taking fans on a guided tour of the Han Solo set... well, sort of.
Right now, the primary focus of Star Wars fans is probably still The Last Jedi, between the fact that it actually has a release date this year, and also because of that trailer.
- Congress against politics over Canadian defence minister row
- Lawyer: Genital procedure on girls was part of 'religious practice'
- Arkansas fights on multiple legal fronts to begin executions
- Kenyans Kirui, Kiplagat win Boston Marathon; good day for US
- More than 21000 expected at Trump's first Easter Egg Roll
- Pretty Little Liars 7×11 Playtime video preview
- Arkansas prepping for lethal injections despite halt from courts
- Drake the victim of $10 home burglary; accused of fathering a child
- McDavid, Kassian score short-handed, Oilers beat Sharks 2-0
- Grizzlies lockdown defender Tony Allen out indefinitely