Victoria, was supported by her parents Jackie and Tony, who followed in a vehicle behind the star as they made their way into the palace, as well as husband David Beckham, who received his OBE 13 years prior.
Victoria Beckham traveled to Buckingham Palace on Wednesday to pick up her OBE, or Officer of the Most Excellent Order of the British Empire, from Prince William.
Victoria Beckham has received an OBE by the Duke of Cambridge.
She said: "It was an absolute pleasure to be at Buckingham Palace today".
This isn't the first time the British-born fashion star, who became famous as "Posh Spice" in the Nineties, has been honoured for her contributions to the industry in recent years.
The Spice Girl wore a floor-length black dress and high purple heels for the occasion.
"If you dream big and work hard you can accomplish great things".
The award comes 13 years after her husband was awarded his OBE for services to football.
Her four children, Brooklyn, 18, Romeo, 14, Cruz, 12, and daughter Harper, 5, were not present for the ceremony. For Victoria, her philanthropic work as a UNAIDS goodwill ambassador was very important, she travelled with her kids to Africa where they fought for the rights of women with HIV who suffer prejudice and discrimination in their communities. "Meeting the Queen, it doesn't get any better than that".
Also honoured at the ceremony were former British track-and-field athlete Jessica Ennis-Hill, who was made a dame, and "Dunkirk" star Mark Rylance, who received a knighthood.
- Can Manchester United win the Premier League this season?
- More woe for Hartley, Scots as Lions squad for NZ announced
- Jeter, Bush join forces in bid to buy Marlins
- Junket tourism
- Penn State to host NCAA Women's Frozen Four
- In jab at Snapchat, Mark Zuckerberg says their innovation is for everyone
- Nintendo Classic Mini SNES out this Christmas claims rumour
- Malcolm Butler Signs Restricted Free Agent Tender
- Bahrain test - Hamilton fastest on first day in Sakhir
- Google said to be planning ad-blocking filter for Chrome browser