Chelsea has taken a strong and determined step towards the Premier League title with a hard-fought 3-0 victory over Everton at Goodison Park, inspired by a moment of Pedro brilliance.
Schneiderlin, 27, missed out on Everton's 3-0 loss to Chelsea on Sunday after sustaining a thigh injury in training last Thursday.
Toffees manager Ronald Koeman, too, has gone on record to state that the player is unwilling to sign a contract.
"It was convincing but we had to work hard for it", Cahill told Sky Sports, sensing this might be the win that delivers the title in Conte's first season at Chelsea.
"We have created this link between me and the fans which is incredible", the Blues boss declared.
"There are still nine points to play for and with the spirit that the team has shown, there is no reason that we can't win more matches". He said: "We've been saying in our dressing room that we expect them to win every single game, so it's down to us and it's in our hands". It is not easy every game to make the best decision between Pedro and Willian, ' he said. "I don't know how close we are to the title".
Luiz, a PFA Team of the Year member, has enjoyed an outstanding season, but Conte was pleased with Ake's contribution and backed him to deputise on Monday against Middlesbrough should the 30-year-old not recover in time.
Jose Mourinho has never been shy of criticising his players in public but the Manchester United manager may need to adopt a different approach as he tries to inspire his injury-hit side in the closing weeks of the season.
I was extremely surprised when one pundit said on commentary that he only expected such brilliance in the Chelsea line-up from Eden Hazard.
Sigurdsson's 10th goal of the season, but first in 11 matches, cancelled out veteran Wayne Rooney's contentious penalty in time added on in the first half when Marcus Rashford made the most out of minimal contact with Swans goalkeeper Lukasz Fabianski. "But in 2015 we had good openings against Manchester City - it was great".
Chelsea technical director Michael Emenalo failed in his efforts to sign Everton striker Romelu Lukaku last summer but the pair were spotted together in animated conversation on Sunday.
"He came on and I think he looks a veteran and it is great".
- Erdogan seeks to send Trump stern message on Syrian Kurds
- National Hockey League playoffs: Blues win to tie series
- Trump Administration Turns Back Obama School Lunch Rules
- Long Beach Jordan Alum John Ross Drafted Ninth By Bengals
- Apple to directly sell locally assembled iPhone SE via its online store
- FCC head spells out plan to roll back net neutrality
- John Tortorella hopes Blue Jackets listen to their crappy victory music
- Trending: Can scores wonder goal
- Thousands of scientists protest against Trump slashing research budgets
- Darksiders 3 story details, images leak via Amazon