A second title challenge in two years has ended in disappointment for Pochettino's side, with their defeat to West Ham last week and Chelsea's 1-0 win over West Brom on Friday ensuring that the Blues are the new champions.
"We're all looking to learn together, build together and be as successful as we can".
Tottenham said an emotional farewell to White Hart Lane on Sunday, with a 2-1 win against Manchester United the ideal send-off for the 118-year stadium before it is demolished it make room for a new arena.
But they have already secured qualification for the Champions League and the Denmark global has formed a formidable partnership with the likes of Alli and Kane.
The Spurs playmaker told Sky Sports that it is impossible to predict the future and admits he could quit at any time if it was the right thing for his career.
Asked if he would definitely be at Spurs next season he said: "Like I said, you never know, but it's a fantastic club to be a part of". The two Englishmen were also nominated for the for the PFA Young Player of the Year, with Alli picking up the award for the second season in the row, while Kane also missed out on the PFA Player of the Year. "We work so hard as a group and the staff, the manager. look, there's not many better teams to be at around the world at the moment", he said.
"Of course, there are going to be rumours over the summer, but I think I'd be very surprised if most of us aren't still here next season".
Spurs, who finished third in the Premier League last season, will finish runners-up to this year's champions Chelsea.
Christian Eriksen has been voted Tottenham supporters' player of the season for the second time in his four-year stay in North London.
He's still only 21-years-old, and super-clubs like Real Madrid or Bayern Munich might not see him as being ready to play for them yet.
"[This season] has shown how strong we have got mentally". They will keep those players.
- Trump asked Comey to close Flynn probe - NY Times, citing Comey memo
- EU ruling could complicate new trade deals - including UK's
- Turkey president: Trump arming Syrian Kurds a 'mistake'
- Garland has no interest in leaving judiciary for Federal Bureau of Investigation , source says
- Uber Must Return Stolen Waymo Files, Can Continue Self-driving Work: Judge
- Italian Open: Andy Murray eliminated by home player Fabio Fognini
- West Lafayette Regional: New Mexico takes lead, IL falls to sixth
- Markets Right Now: Energy stocks lead indexes higher
- Intel to launch Core i9 Skylake-X & i7 Kaby Lake-X CPUs
- Braves bash Blue Jays with 15-hit barrage in 9-5 win