Kylie Jenner didn't forget to take an "annual bathroom selfie" when attending the 2017 Met Gala on Monday night, May 1.
Kate was joined by her husband Michael Polish as well as designer Tory Burch and actress Zoey Deutch. The Gala also celebrates the opening of the museum's latest exhibition, which this year has been put on by Comme Des Garçons founder Rei Kawakubo.
Kate is wearing Tory Burch. Even Brie was amazed that she wound up in the snap and fans marveled over what the "Room" star was doing in that group photo!
Kylie Jenner also wore a "naked" style dress, while Kim Kardashian opted for a change from her usual look and picked a white Vivienne Westwood number. The event is co-chaired by the fabulous Anna Wintour, editor-in-chief of Vogue.
Keeping everyone on their toes, Katy switched things up later in the evening, when she performed a medley of her hits for the crowd, sporting a flesh-coloured leotard and a bejeweled hood.
The singer, who was among the NY event's co-chairs this year, turned heads as she arrived on the red carpet, sporting a scarlet tulle dress from Galliano's Maison Margiela 'Artisanal' collection.
Madonna's green camouflage costume was a safe option compared with last year's uproar-provoking outfit that exposed her buttocks and much of her breasts.
Madonna opted for a camouflage dress from Moschino, while models of the moment Bella Hadid and Kendall Jenner nearly bared all - the former in a black mesh body suit from Alexander Wang and Jenner in slashed-at-the-chest-and-leg La Perla.
Tickets reportedly cost 30,000 dollars (more than £23,000) and tables fetched around 275,000 dollars (about £215,000) with the proceeds going to the Metropolitan Museum of Art's costume institute.
Thom Browne dressed Solange Knowles in a black coat dress, a quilted down-filled puffer with a train and a pair of his ice skate-inspired booties on her feet.
Thought the Met Gala was just about the headline grabbing gowns?
- Swansea take big step towards safety with win at Sunderland
- Trump administration delays Paris climate agreement decision
- Boston Celtics vs. Washington Wizards - 5/15/17 NBA Pick, Odds, and Prediction
- Macron sworn in as France's new president
- Tillerson Unconcerned About Independence in Wake of Comey Firing
- Brunt promises Chelsea tough test at West Brom
- IPL 2017: Rising Pune Supergiants beat Kings XI Punjab by 9 wickets
- Jadhav case to be forcefully pursued: Ausaf
- Operation under way to 're-establish order' in Ivory Coast: army chief
- Astros-Yankees game postponed; doubleheader on Sunday