Apple will unveil its next iPhones in September before going on sale in October, according to Economic Daily News sources (via DigiTimes). The report contradicts previous speculation that the smartphone could be delayed due to yield issues.
The highly anticipated iPhone 8 should be available according to the usual schedule. Their delivery into the chips is expected to start in the second half of July.
Component makers including Foxconn, Winstron, and Pegatron are also reportedly on a hiring spree, beefing up their workforces in anticipation of massive demand for new iPhone parts over the next several months. To celebrate the smartphone we're expecting a revolutionary 10th anniversary iPhone 8, and now we're hearing that phone won't suffer any delays and will arrive in October.
Is this what the iPhone 8 may look like? The iPhone 8, on the other hand, will sport an edge-to-edge display with a 5.1-inch screen. We'll hear Apple's 'official word on this in September, when the iPhone event takes place. Apple is expected to make a splash to celebrate the occasion, the question is how? Apple famously (and controversially) eliminated the 3.5mm audio jack with the iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus, calling it a courageous act in its mission to push wireless technologies.
A JPMorgan analyst (via 9To5Mac) suggests that the OLED display will be edge-to-edge only horizontally and not vertically. One of the Samsung Galaxy S8's most innovative features is its nearly zero bezel design and Apple was expected to at least match that. The ball is now in Apple's court, and everyone in the consumer tech world is looking at the Cupertino-based tech giant to see what the iPhone 8 would be like. Disinformation is everywhere, not just in politics, and you have to factor in Tim Cook's recent comments too; the CEO blamed leaks about the iPhone 8 on declining iPhone sales during this past quarter. One of the most awaited features of the iPhone 8 is the possibility of wireless charging along with a front-facing camera that supports 3D sensing and facial recognition as well.
- Wendy's Nuggets Boy Beats Ellen for Most Retweets Ever
- Rents at record high as rental supply reaches all time low
- Turkey slams 'occupation' of Jerusalem, draws Israel's ire
- Ex-wife of Alex Jones wins joint custody after bitter trial
- Bengal to write to CBSE to protest tough NEET paper
- Jobless rate falls to 5.7% in Thunder Bay
- Government-wide spending bill headed for a House vote
- Syria fighting eases as safe zones plan begins
- Why is crude oil unable to recover?
- 2 long unbeaten records come to an end for Mourinho