Conway on Tuesday insisted that she is "confident" in Trump and respects her boss. "As campaign manager, I made a fraction of what other consultants have made on unsuccessful presidential campaigns", Conway wrote. Then I walked away form dozens of opportunities for millions of dollars, and instead walked into the White House.
The hosts of MSNBC's Morning Joe, Mika Brzezinski and Joe Scarborough said during Monday's broadcast that White House counselor Kellyanne Conway complained extensively about President Trump in private conversations with them before he was elected.
Kellyanne Conway would like you to know that she certainly did not say anything mean about President Lord Emperor Donald Trump, so do her a solid and don't listen to a word that Mika Brzezinski and Joe Scarborough say. "And, basically, 'I'm just gonna get through this'". Ted Cruz. After the Republican dropped out of the race, Conway joined Trump's campaign and consequently became his campaign manager, often vehemently supporting him on air. She was highly critical of Trump and his supporters, before her paycheck depended on toeing the line.
Conway rushed to CNN to vigorously defend her client after the Washington Post released the recording. She faced the wrath of many Twitter users and pundits alike after a picture was snapped of her with her feet on a couch in the Oval Office in February, to which she later said she meant no disrespect.
According to MSNBC's Joe Scarborough, Kellyanne Conway, White House Counselor to the President, advisor to the President, whatever she's calling herself this week, but Kellyanne Conway secretly hates Donald Trump.
"I would do it again", Conway wrote, making the soundness of her decisions and her loyalties clear as a bell. "I guess she's used to it now". Trump used to call in regularly to "Morning Joe", but now does not.
Still, Scarborough and Brzezinski's account adds to existing evidence that the people who speak for Trump don't always believe what they are asked to say on his behalf.
- Papua New Guinea to close parts of Manus refugee camp
- Wal-Mart scheduled to report Q1 earnings May 18
- Ebola Kills 3 in Congo
- Facebook fined by France over failure to protect users' data
- James Harden Being Sued For Orchestrating Assault On Moses Malone Jr
- Maria Sharapova through to second round in Rome
- Georgia prepares to carry out its first execution this year
- How to start in the online casino?
- Right-wing papers blast Labour manifesto over Jeremy Corbyn's tax plans
- Kevin Long earns Ireland call with vintage Clarets performances