She also pointed out her role as Daenerys Targaryen is one who's poised to win the game of thrones. Looking towards her life after 'Game of Thrones", the London-born actress said: "I would love to start a production company that was just full of nice, amusing women.
"It makes me emotional to think about", she told the magazine. "Well, I shouldn't say almost".
And this one too, from Benioff, about what their expectations were ahead of production on season 7.
Is a really interesting season in terms of some loose ends that have been tied, some really satisfying plot points, some things where you're like, 'Oh, my God. Rheagar, his wife Elia and his two (known) children were all killed before the show opened, and Viserys and Daenerys were smuggled into exile, growing up many miles away from their homeland. Luckily, Emilia Clarke has dropped a major hint in a recent interview that has made us pretty darn happy.
Clarke told Rolling Stone that she eventually plans to open a production house "full of nice, amusing women" to counteract the inequality she's witnessed.
While her character's fate in Game of Thrones Season 8 is as yet unclear, Emilia Clarke says she has "no doubt" that there will be GoT prequels and sequels in the works soon.
The seventh season of Game of Thrones is set to premiere July 16.
"There was the episode where they're all leaving Castle Black together and there's a shot - it wasn't scripted at all - of two of them on horseback and she looks at him and he smiles at her", Weiss said. We're going to see more of that when Season 7 finally gets here, but according to Gillen, Littlefinger's manipulation might not play out as intended.
She added that she'd like to start her own production company "full of nice, amusing women" to counteract the lack of women in TV and film, both behind and in front of the camera.
- Edmonton's Connor McDavid wins first Hart Trophy as NHL MVP
- Coalition raid kills dozens in eastern Syria
- Facing defections, Senate GOP leaders delay health care vote
- Trump attacks Obama's handling of Russian meddling
- Honor Band 3 wants to be a cheap Fitbit Charge
- Qatar to employ Swiss lawyers for legal action against Gulf blockade states
- Kevin Harvick wins at Sonona for 1st victory of season
- Draft is next up during NBA's dizzying days of deals
- Attorney says Steven Avery 'optimistic' following Dassey ruling
- A man helped a lost toddler find her parents, police say