In her movie, Gadot is a daughter of a god, but in her everyday life, she is as authentic as it gets.
'It always amazes me how the most simple things are the ones to make us the happiest. taken by my other sleepy half @jaronvarsano'.
The couple, who have been together for over 10 years and married in September 2008, have two daughters - Alma, 5, and Maya, who was born in March. On Thursday, Yaron Versano posted a photo of himself and his wife, with Versano wearing a black shirt featuring a generic female icon above the words "your wife", and next to that, a Wonder Woman-shaped icon above the words "my wife".
And unlike other t-shirts, he can wear this one as the genuine husband of Wonder Woman. "Versaco capitalized on the irony, captioning the shot with the sweet words, "#mywife #therealwonderewoman".
According to Inquisitr, "Wonder Woman" would easily hit the $500 million mark within the week as it already ended the previous week with $489.5 worldwide.
In one memorable scene in the new film, Wonder Woman conceals a sword, known as the "Godkiller", in the back of her ball gown.
But who knew the photo would play such a vital role in Wonder Woman, used as a framing device to set up the entire film when the snap arrives on Diana's desk in the opening moments? "Wonder Woman" is expected to exceed some of the recently-concluded movies including "Beauty and the Beast", The Fate of The Furious" and the "Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2".
Chris Pine in a still from Hollywood movie Wonder Woman.
- 1st day goes to New Zealand
- Weekend Box Office: 'Cars 3′ Speeds to $53 Million Opening
- Trump cheerleaders turn on special counsel Mueller
- NHL expansion draft 2017: Grading all 30 expansion draft protection lists
- Samsung to launch English version of Bixby voice assistant
- Shooter went to Republican baseball practice with list of names
- Warriors' Game 5 win wraps up highly-watched NBA Finals
- Scherzer strikes out 10, leads Nats over Mets 7-2
- Milwaukee Sheriff Clarke rejects Homeland Security position
- E3 2017: Microsoft isn't making a profit on the Xbox One X