In her movie, Gadot is a daughter of a god, but in her everyday life, she is as authentic as it gets.
'It always amazes me how the most simple things are the ones to make us the happiest. taken by my other sleepy half @jaronvarsano'.
The couple, who have been together for over 10 years and married in September 2008, have two daughters - Alma, 5, and Maya, who was born in March. On Thursday, Yaron Versano posted a photo of himself and his wife, with Versano wearing a black shirt featuring a generic female icon above the words "your wife", and next to that, a Wonder Woman-shaped icon above the words "my wife".
And unlike other t-shirts, he can wear this one as the genuine husband of Wonder Woman. "Versaco capitalized on the irony, captioning the shot with the sweet words, "#mywife #therealwonderewoman".
According to Inquisitr, "Wonder Woman" would easily hit the $500 million mark within the week as it already ended the previous week with $489.5 worldwide.
In one memorable scene in the new film, Wonder Woman conceals a sword, known as the "Godkiller", in the back of her ball gown.
But who knew the photo would play such a vital role in Wonder Woman, used as a framing device to set up the entire film when the snap arrives on Diana's desk in the opening moments? "Wonder Woman" is expected to exceed some of the recently-concluded movies including "Beauty and the Beast", The Fate of The Furious" and the "Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2".
Chris Pine in a still from Hollywood movie Wonder Woman.
- Verizon Opens Preorder for New iPad Pros #49869 - 06/07/17 02:27 PM
- Warriors' Game 5 win wraps up highly-watched NBA Finals
- 1st day goes to New Zealand
- Samsung to launch English version of Bixby voice assistant
- Weekend Box Office: 'Cars 3′ Speeds to $53 Million Opening
- Suspected Jihadists Attack Resort Outside Mali's Capital
- Spieth stabilizes in final round at US Open
- Ward celebrates big win while Kovalev plans protest
- Sabres acquire defenseman Nathan Beaulieu from Canadiens
- Trump cheerleaders turn on special counsel Mueller