A lot of people think her baby will be a girl, given that she's from a family of mainly women and even Venus Williams reckons they're looking at a female. "It's like a joke".
With plans to conquer the Australian Open and Wimbledon later in the year, a pregnancy wasn't in Williams' plans.
"I put it down". "I don't know why I'm always the guy they want to play".
"I was getting the styling done. I suppose anything's possible at some stage".
"The point is lesser, and I'm using the word lesser in quotes, male athletes or teams never get compared in ways that denigrate and marginalize their accomplishments by comparing them to a superior entity". Wednesday, May 31, 2017.
It didn't take Serena Williams very long to respond to John's remarks. "Like literally it dropped".
Williams sent her friend to the store to buy five more pregnancy tests, each producing the same positive result.
Think McEnroe could win the Australian Open in the searing heat of Melbourne while pregnant? Williams won 6-1, 6-3. And come January, she's planning to be back on the pro tennis circuit.
But asked why she should not be considered the best of all time, McEnroe added: "If she had to just play the circuit - the men's circuit - that would be an entirely different story". I thought I could beat her. "This is happening sooner than later, and it's going by so fast" she revealed.
Williams, who posed naked for the magazine while heavily pregnant, described her reaction: "Oh my God, this can't be - I've got to play a tournament". "I find myself just wanting to be better by simply being around her because of the standard she holds".
McEnroe reiterated Williams is for him "the greatest female player that ever lived", but would not retract his statement on where the 23-time grand slam champion would rank among men, and proposed an alternative solution to the ongoing debate. He is now promoting his new book.
- Possible active shooter causes lockdown at Army post outside Huntsville, Alabama
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Cast Are Sending Thank You Messages to Fans
- Khloe Kardashian's hangover after surprise party
- Iran fires missiles at militant groups in eastern Syria
- Sean Spicer: Reporters Ask Snarky Questions at Briefings to 'Become YouTube Stars'
- Vettel 'freaked out' under pressure: Lauda
- Stephen Colbert Says Russian Intelligence Followed Him All Over Russia
- Gotham Filmstar Donal Logue's Son Gone Missing, Pleads Twitter Followers For Help
- Jaguar XE SV Project 8 is a 592-horsepower super-sedan
- Burling, Team New Zealand reach match point in America's Cup