Real are said to be leading the race to sign Mbappe and their chances were boosted when he admitted earlier that winning the Champions League is his ultimate dream.
The 18-year-old French global has taken European football by storm in the season just gone and consequently been linked with a host of clubs across Europe.
'With all respect to Monaco, he should come to Paris, he has family here.
Following Les Blues' 3-2 friendly win over England on Tuesday, the 18-year-old has confirmed that he will now sit down with family and discuss where he will be playing his football next season.
'I don't know if Real like him, or if Barcelona do or Tottenham or Arsenal do.
Mbappe has already scored a total of 27 goals in 54 appearances for Monaco in all competitions.
"We have to sort it out, see what happens with the club too, because I'm under contract with the club". We'll have to sort through things, see what happens with the club.
The striker has attracted a lot of interest from top clubs around Europe.
- History as spaniard takes his 10th title
- UK Parliament opening date set, suggesting Tory deal reached
- Key takeaways from Attorney General Sessions' testimony
- Daesh captures Bin Laden's Afghan fortress amid power struggle
- Global shares fall on Fed rate hike, UK rate outlook
- Amazon buying Whole Foods in bold move into brick and mortar
- Why Netflix Decided to Back Net Neutrality After All
- Stock Seesawing Amidst Rampant Activity: Finisar Corporation (NASDAQ:FNSR)
- Artemis Racing reaches America's Cup challenger finals
- Blimp goes down at US Open golf tournament in Wisconsin