Real are said to be leading the race to sign Mbappe and their chances were boosted when he admitted earlier that winning the Champions League is his ultimate dream.
The 18-year-old French global has taken European football by storm in the season just gone and consequently been linked with a host of clubs across Europe.
'With all respect to Monaco, he should come to Paris, he has family here.
Following Les Blues' 3-2 friendly win over England on Tuesday, the 18-year-old has confirmed that he will now sit down with family and discuss where he will be playing his football next season.
'I don't know if Real like him, or if Barcelona do or Tottenham or Arsenal do.
Mbappe has already scored a total of 27 goals in 54 appearances for Monaco in all competitions.
"We have to sort it out, see what happens with the club too, because I'm under contract with the club". We'll have to sort through things, see what happens with the club.
The striker has attracted a lot of interest from top clubs around Europe.
- Trump Ultra Corey Stewart Throws a Scare Into Conventional Republicans Everywhere
- Why Netflix Decided to Back Net Neutrality After All
- Officials Urge to Stay Cool as Heat Wave Envelops SoCal
- Markets Right Now: Grocer stocks plunge on Whole Foods deal
- Key takeaways from Attorney General Sessions' testimony
- How locals are spending Father's Day
- Global shares fall on Fed rate hike, UK rate outlook
- Aulas ready to reject Arsenal approach
- Blimp goes down at US Open golf tournament in Wisconsin
- UK Parliament opening date set, suggesting Tory deal reached