The last ever episode of Pretty Little Liars airs at 8/7c on Freeform in the USA on Tuesday and Netflix in the United Kingdom on Wednesday. "I think [building a family] means everything to her. Alison has said before that she doesn't have any real memories, so she wants to build that with Emily". Among the most recent theories about AD is that the character may have a twin.
"There are a couple of actors that we really tried to get but either they were booked on other shows and legally they can't come back to us and he's one of those", King said.
Check out where you can see the stars of Pretty Little Liars in the near future with the above video. There have been hints about the possibility that Spencer has a twin she never knew of.
Sasha Pieterse, who plays Alison DiLaurentis: "Tenacious, Satisfying, Dangerous, Epic, Romantic".
What are your thoughts about the Pretty Little Liars series finale?
The actress told PEOPLE at the Stella Artois Braderie at New York City's Hudson Mercantile earlier this month that she took home a few of her character's track suits, as well as a bathing suit and a swim cap she wore on the show.
"They were so patient with me for 'Pretty Little Liars, '" Bellisario told Coveteur.
Meanwhile, fans of "Pretty Little Liars" should rejoice because Emily and Alison will surely have a happy ending in the season 7 finale.
What the fans will see in the Pretty Little Liars finale is a lot of steamy scenes. They are Ashley Benson, Tyler Blackburn, Lucy Hale, Ian Harding, Laura Leighton, Shay Mitchell and Janel Parrish.
- Kremlin slams US warning of Syria attack
- Xbox One X will not generate profits for Microsoft
- International Monetary Fund cuts U.S. growth forecasts, cites Trump fiscal plan uncertainty
- Michael Jordan Sends a Message to MVP Russell Westbrook
- Prez poll: Oppn candidate Meira Kumar to file nominations tomorrow
- Greens and NDP combine to vote down BC Liberal political finance bill
- Gainesville Uber Driver Diverts Ride, Gropes Woman
- The Londonmetric Property PLC (LMP) Price Target Raised to GBX 180
- Bucks' Antetokounmpo and Brogdon win major individual National Basketball Association awards
- Trump organization ends management of Toronto tower