The Single Ladies star, 35, and rapper husband Jay Z, 47, have welcomed two children who join the couple's first child, daughter Blue, five. And according to US Magazine, Bey and Jay were "thrilled" to welcome one girl and one boy, meaning lucky Blue has a new brother and sister.
"It's Beyonce's news and if she felt ready to announce the birth she would have done it by now".
Beyoncé has given birth to twins with Jay Z in LA, multiple sources have confirmed to E!
Singer Beyonce has given birth to a baby boy and girl, but undisclosed issues have kept them in the hospital for almost a week, TMZ reported.
So Beyonce and Jay Z now have a fuller house with Blue Ivy and the new-born twins. The Carter couple is happier than ever and has expanded their small family not from one but from two babies.
Representatives did not respond to requests for comment. The babies are expected to be okay as well, ' they add.
Beyonce still made a number of red carpet appearances while carrying the twins and documented her pregnancy via social media. The pregnancy forced Beyonce to bow out of the Coachella music festival in April.
"We have been blessed two times over", the post was captioned.
A photo of Beyoncé accompanying her February announcement, in which she was surrounded by flowers and draped in sheer material, spurred both excitement and parody.
The photo broke the record for most-liked photo on Instagram.
Thanks to a successful world tour and the hit album Lemonade, she was the second highest-paid entertainer in the year ended June 1, earning $105 million, Forbes said.
- Six-way tie atop US Open leaderboard
- Helmut Kohl, father of German reunification, dies at 87
- NASA telescope finds 10 more planets that could have life
- Special counsel probing Jared Kushner's business dealings
- Australian man escapes Kerobokan: Bali police
- Amazon purchase makes grocery wars hotter
- Kim Kardashian West thanks 'good dad' Kanye West
- Supreme Court to consider limits on partisan drawing of election maps
- Miles Teller Arrested in San Diego, Released Hours Later
- United States stocks open higher as tech stocks rebound