At the moment, only a few Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus can run the Voice Command Preview for Bixby, but eventually every S8 and S8 Plus will get their own personal assistant. The darker shades are gone now and the ones left are all light shades.
The screen is also "noticeably sharper than its competitors" and its colourful user interface is "a treat for the eyes", reports T3.
Called the G6, the latest device from the Korean smartphone maker comes with a 5.7ins Quad HD display and a dual 13-megapixel rear-facing camera. Since the S8 pair also features a facial recognition feature, expect the same to happen with the Note 8.
The browser apparently shined most in terms of rendering videos and 2D graphics.
Rumors have been hinting at the codename "Great" for the upcoming Galaxy Note 8, which trusted tipster Evan Blass, aka @evleaks, claims that is spelled as "Gr3at". There will be a Qualcomm Snapdragon 652 processor coupled with 6 GB RAM under the hood to power this device.
The P10's dual-lens layout, mixing a monochrome 20-megapixel sensor with a coloured 12-megapixel lens, is created to bolster the contrast and sharpness of images. Samsung has positioned the fingerprint sensor on the back, right next to the rear camera which makes it hard to access rear-camera sometimes.
Each new flagship smartphone from Samsung is more powerful than the last, so it shouldn't come as much of a surprise that the Galaxy Note 8 will be a monster. Chinese company Vivo has already given its final touches to its next product, named Vivo X9 Plus, has been rumoured to come with a fingerprint sensor within the display itself.
Lastly, the Galaxy Note 8 is expected to make its official debut at IFA 2017, which kicks off on September 1 in Berlin.
An analyst from China says that Vivo will launch this device on June 28th, but take that information with a grain of salt because nothing has been officially confirmed yet.
- NHL expansion draft 2017: Grading all 30 expansion draft protection lists
- 1st day goes to New Zealand
- Suspected Jihadists Attack Resort Outside Mali's Capital
- Shooter went to Republican baseball practice with list of names
- E3 2017: Microsoft isn't making a profit on the Xbox One X
- Warriors' Game 5 win wraps up highly-watched NBA Finals
- Former Alberta UFC fighter dead after knockout hit
- Milwaukee Sheriff Clarke rejects Homeland Security position
- French vote: Macron's party gets large majority
- Sabres acquire defenseman Nathan Beaulieu from Canadiens