According to the incident report from the North Royalton Police Department, when a police officer entered Taylor's North Royalton home on Sunday night, she found the three women dead, cold to the touch, "lying face down in bed all lying right next to one another".
Authorities in Stark County had been asked to look for Brinkman on Sunday because he was a person of interest in the deaths of the mother and her two daughters.
After an overnight standoff with Brunswick Police, Brinkman was taken into custody Tuesday morning. The event will take place at North Royalton High School at 14713 Ridge Rd on Wednesday, June 14 at 8:30 p.m.
ABC News reported that, according to the North Royalton Police Department in OH, the bodies of Taylor and her two daughters were discovered this past weekend.
OH police say a suspect in the deaths of a mother and her two adult daughters may also have been involved in a separate double homicide nearby.
Stark County filed murder charges against Brinkman on Tuesday.
The Stark County Sheriff's Office said it has secured arrest warrants for Brinkman for two counts of murder for the Johns' deaths.
The couple's son found their bodies Monday after driving from his home in Mount Vernon, Ohio to check on them because his father hadn't shown up for work.
The suspect was taken into custody and, then, to a hospital to be evaluated after he was subdued with a Taser by #Swat officers, said Lieutenant Robert Safran, Brunswick Police. Brinkman had been watching their home while they were away on vacation, the sheriff said.
No further details were available on the North Royalton case Tuesday afternoon. The couple's bodies were found Monday in their North Canton home.
The sheriff said Brinkman is believed at one time to have been a boyfriend of one of the Johns' daughters.
Maier said police do not think that the mother and daughters had any connection to the Johns.
Authorities confirmed a stun gun was ultimately used to subdue the suspect.
In December of 1999, he was indicted on charges of forgery, passing forged documents, receiving stolen property and theft.
- Samsung to launch English version of Bixby voice assistant
- Sabres acquire defenseman Nathan Beaulieu from Canadiens
- Baby Foods Contain More Lead than Regular Foods
- Scherzer strikes out 10, leads Nats over Mets 7-2
- Trump cheerleaders turn on special counsel Mueller
- Sinn Fein cautious on DUP, May tie-up but would welcome funding
- E3 2017: Microsoft isn't making a profit on the Xbox One X
- NHL expansion draft 2017: Grading all 30 expansion draft protection lists
- Shooter went to Republican baseball practice with list of names
- United States shoots down Syrian Air Force fighter