The Warriors have won two National Basketball Association championships over the past three seasons.
The parade will take place Thursday morning in downtown Oakland, following the same route as the team's parade to celebrate the 2015 National Basketball Association title.
It was the second parade in three seasons for the Warriors, who wrapped up their latest crown by finishing off a five-game victory over the Cleveland Cavaliers on Monday.
What numerous bandwagon fans might not know is that the Warriors used to be the league's laughingstock for years and years.
He then said her presence was more than a highlight at the match.
"It means the world for me to win the championship", Durant told the crowd. "Thank you for the support".
Were those teams as super as this year's Warriors? The commissioner believes in celebrating excellence and using Golden State as a way to raise the bar. But if he had any desire to go elsewhere, his max deal would only be an estimated four-year, $130.3 contract from other suitors. "You come into work each day and it is more like fun".
"We learned from everything we've been through", the team's star guard Stephen Curry said during the trophy celebration Monday. "I'm confident we'll have him back". I bring this up only so you won't have to.
On the way to his first NBA Championship, Warriors forward Kevin Durant scored 39 points on 14-of-20 shooting, including a five-of-eight showing from three-point range, to go along with seven rebounds, five assists and one steal.
Now that he runs the show, his opinion on what the league should do to thrive is incredibly important.
Oakland and the Bay Area celebrated the championship with backyard firework displays and impromptu street parties around the region. "Ultimately, it's about raising the bar for all the teams in this league and celebrating excellence".
"Same time, next year", co-owner Peter Lacob said.
- Seven Americans still missing after destroyer's collision as search continues
- Browns' Myles Garrett spotted in walking boot
- Special counsel Mueller investigating Jared Kushner's finances, Washington Post reports
- Russia opens Confederations Cup with 2-0 win over New Zealand
- French vote: Macron's party gets large majority
- Woman who stormed stage during 'Julius Caesar' is arrested
- Portugal hoping Ronaldo can continue his good form in Russia
- Milwaukee Sheriff Clarke rejects Homeland Security position
- Beaten Cameroon put on a fearless face
- Former Alberta UFC fighter dead after knockout hit