The latest iPad Pro offers a brand new 10.5-inch display that is 20% larger than the previous iPad Pro's 9.7-inch screen. The 21.5-inch iMac will have up to 32GB in memory, and the 27-inch will go up to 64GB. The 21.5-inch model delivers up to three times faster performance, and the 27-inch model is up to 50 percent faster, as per company's claim.
He also added that we have thrilled to give developers and customers a sneak peek at iMac Pro.
The 15-inch MacBook Pro comes standard with more powerful discrete graphics with more video memory. Apple Inc. reported huge first quarter earnings with revenue of $74.6 billion compared to $57.6 billion one year ago. The new Xeon lineup of chips would be clubbed with the latest AMD Radeon Vega GPU that would result in 22 teraflops of graphic computation.
Apple MacBook Pro 2017, MacBook 2017, iMac 2017 price in India has been officially announced on the India website. Also, the newly refreshed MacBook measures just 13.1 mm in thickness. It'll be even more powerful than the iMac Pro. "iMac Pro packs incredible performance for advanced graphics editing, virtual reality content creation and real-time 3D rendering", writes Apple. The all-new iMac Pro will come in new Space Grey enclosure.
You can read Apple's full press releases on the iMac and MacBook Pro lineups at the links below.
Although Apple's new iMac Pro won't roll out until December, but the speed-bumped iMacs could be something that Pro users can purchase today.
Paired with the completely revamped iOS 11, the iPad Pro will also have new features like Files app, customisable Dock, improved multitasking and deeper integration of Apple Pencil. All-Flash storage is configurable at up to 4 TB, 2666 MHz DDR4 ECC RAM scales to 128 GB, and two Thunderbolt 3 controllers are built in for accessing external storage and other devices.
- Korea's ICBM and nuclear weapons nears completion
- British Prime Minister Vows to Carry on Despite Election Losses
- Far Cry 5's E3 Gameplay Trailer Shows Off Your Allies and Enemies
- Qatar Airways profits $540 million, braces for Gulf crisis
- Taylor Swift Brings Back Her Albums On Spotify Plus Other Streaming Services
- Gymboree files bankruptcy protection to reduce debt
- Britain's May still in talks with DUP on power deal
- 'Alt-right' Pepe the Frog game banned from Apple App store
- You can now play PlayStation games using your mobile phone
- Melania Trump, son Barron move into the White House