Yota Devices has officially announced the next model, fittingly named the YotaPhone 3, at the China-Russia Expo in Harbin. Rs. 22,500) for the 64GB variant and $450 (approx. However, there is no news about the Indian availability and pricing.
The YotaPhone 3 will sport a 5.5-inch AMOLED display with a screen resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels, while at the back, there is a 5.2-inch HD E Ink touchscreen. This secondary display would be in the rear panel and the display sizes on both sides are nearly similar. There is also the confirmation that the front screen display will be in full colors while the rear display would be the same e-ink display. It will have a hybrid dual-SIM slot along with a 12MP rear camera with dual flash, a 13MP front camera, a 3200mAh battery and a USB-C port which also does audio output. The smartphone will be powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 processor. The original YotaPhone was announced in 2013, followed by the YotaPhone 2 the next year, with sales launched in Russian Federation and other parts of the world.
It's been more than three years since the intriguing e-ink display based YotaPhone 2 was unveiled but it's finally looking like the company is ready to release its successor at some point this year. The smartphone was exclusively available via Flipkart. This screen is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass and has 640x300 pixels resolution and to control it there is a touch zone under the display. The main thing is to not get as YotaPhone 2, which at the start of the sales cost is extremely expensive and was useless. The smartphone has A-GPS with GLONASS for navigation.
- Trump cheerleaders turn on special counsel Mueller
- Gal Gadot shows the real meaning of 'Wonder Woman'
- Ward celebrates big win while Kovalev plans protest
- Wind howling as final round at Erin Hills gets under way
- IBM's 5nm nanosheet chips could revolutionize the IoT market
- Larson takes pole for FireKeepers Casino 400
- Congressman's condition 'more difficult' than first thought
- Angry AC Milan Fans Throw Fake Money Onto Pitch At Gianluigi Donnarumma
- Hundreds gather for annual Juneteenth celebration at Brandon Park
- Deputy AG Rosenstein set for budget hearing Tuesday