We have a plan.
Dier has been linked with a move to Old Trafford since the beginning of summer, with United boss Jose Mourinho looking to strengthen that area of the squad, but Pochettino doesn't seem too fazed by the talk.
"We're working very hard to try to achieve our targets and we'll see".
"I want to speak to our fans". It looks like Tottenham is not ambitious but that is not the truth.
"That is not real".
Winks made his breakthrough at Tottenham last season, accumulating 33 appearances before suffering an ankle injury towards the end of the campaign.
"He and his family are from the north, and for him it was so important". My job is to be focused on my players and my team. Then the first season was hard.
Levy is right that supporters like nothing more than a home-grown hero but in a close second is the glamour signing that gets the butterflies fluttering when fans show up for the opening day of a new season.
"At the moment, so far we know him best".
Vincent Janssen could be sold later in the window but only if Tottenham have found a worthy replacement and can recoup most of the £18.5m they spent on the Dutchman last summer.
Specifically in the case of Everton's Ross Barkley.
"That is a good signal for us, that other clubs are talking about our players".
"The academy is important because we can produce our own players", Levy told reporters on Tuesday, during the club's pre-season tour of America.
"It's different in the reality". Today there's a lot of rumour in the media, a lot of stuff and things that happen. But it's rumour, it's nothing clear. "If they go out after the first game that they play in the Europa League and go down against Gent, it's not a tragedy".
- Oct 2: Trial Of Foreign Women Charged With Murdering Kim Jong-Nam
- PM Modi's interacts with Indian Women cricket team
- Preparations Set for Historic Aug. 21 Solar Eclipse
- Two people die in Soweto derby stampede at FNB Stadium
- Charlie Gard's fight for life ends just shy of first birthday
- Germany: 1 dead, 4 wounded in knife attack at Hamburg market
- Iranians: US Navy ship fired warning flares in Persian Gulf
- Arsenal must 'let go' of talisman Alexis Sanchez amid Manchester City interest
- Venezuelan opposition in final protest push ahead of Sunday's vote
- Fierce fire exchange at Ruto's house as elite cops enter home