Victor Moses was sent off in May's FA Cup final defeat against the Gunners and Conte says it's the second time that there's been a "controversial" decision against his side when they've played Arsenal.
"We had some hard moments at the start of the second half but after [that] we dominated the game".
On the other hand, Chelsea's last season's star players Eden Hazard and Diego Costa are unavailable, with the Belgian playmaker recovering from a broken ankle and Costa exiled from the squad by Antonio Conte.
While, there's a string on injuries in Arsene Wenger's camp with Aaron Ramsey (muscle injury), Mesut Ozil (knee problem) and Gabriel, Santi Cazorla and Francis Coquelin remain long term absentees.
It's finally here, English football is back this weekend with it's traditional "curtain raiser" - the FA Community Shield.
Alexandre Lacazette was handed a starting berth by manager Arsene Wenger for today's Community Shield showdown with Chelsea at Wembley.
The goal was a wakeup call to Arsenal who came back strongly.
Chelsea inked striker Alvaro Morata from Real Madrid, midfielder Tiemoue Bakayoko from Monaco and defender Antonio Rudiger from Roma during the offseason, but those arrivals have been negated by the departures of Nemanja Matic and John Terry. New-signing Sead Kolasinac powered a header into the back of the net, but there was still time for Chelsea to nearly snatch victory.
The match will kick-off at 6:30 PM (Indian Standard Time) on Sunday.
"He's normally a fullback", Wenger said of Kolasinac.
With Arsenal on the offensive, things got worse for Blues with Pedro getting a red card.
With Arsenal struggling to create chances, Wenger introduced Olivier Giroud and Theo Walcott after 65 minutes.
- This was Arsenal's third shootout in the Community Shield, having lost its previous two against Manchester United in 1993 and 2003. Arsenal equalised in the 82nd minute when substitute Sead Kalasinac headed home to cap an impressive performance. "We want to find a good balance between the confidence we can get out of these games and the urgency that every Premier League game demands", he said.
Gary Cahill got Chelsea off to a ideal start before Theo Walcott and Nacho Monreal responded by finding the target for Arsenal.
- Jurgen Klopp Comments On Adam Lallana Injury
- Russia's Putin shows off spoils from Siberia fishing trip
- New signing Matic can unleash Pogba's attacking potential - Irwin
- Man 'tried to sell' kidnapped model online
- Deaths from heatwaves could surge due to global warming
- Israel moves to shut down local operations of Al Jazeera
- Ireland threatens to stall Brexit talks unless border issue resolved
- Tom Brady: my concussion history isn't anybody's business
- Rwanda has re-elected president Kagame with more than 98% of the vote
- 'Despacito' Is Officially The Most-Watched Video On YouTube