"We hope nothing bad has happened".
Meanwhile, Dortmund manager Peter Bosz said France global Dembele was absent from training on Thursday, per Ed Aarons of The Guardian, as speculation continues that the attacker will eventually move to the Camp Nou this summer.
The pair have made it known to their respective clubs that they want to leave, but whilst Coutinho is refusing to go to war with Liverpool, the same can not be said of Dembele.
"We don't know where he is".
The Coach of Borrusia Dortmund, Peter Bosz has confirmed the absence of winger Ousmanne Dembele from training this morning.
"Ousmane Dembélé missed training today without notifying the club and has clearly taken this action consciously".
New manager Ernesto Valverde now has an extra £200million at his disposal and is targeting Dembele alongside Liverpool ace Philippe Coutinho.
The Spanish club were reported to have increased their bid for Coutinho to £90 million (100 million euros, $115 million) on Wednesday after two previous offers were rejected by the Premier League side.
Dortmund are reluctant to sell the versatile attacker just one year after he moved to Germany.
"We want to have the best possible team".
Dortmund only signed Dembele from Rennes last summer for €15m and the Frenchman has impressed in his debut season in the Bundesliga.
Dembele can thrive from either flank, providing goals and assists in abundance.
- Apple iPhone 8 3D sensor could also mute notifications, reveals new leak
- PM announces state funeral for Dr. Ruth Pfau
- Rogue kitten interrupts baseball game and wins it with cuteness
- Study Finds Smoking Marijuana Could Have A Surprising Health Risk
- Powerball jackpot continues to rise
- LEGO gets new CEO for second time in 8 months
- Britney Spears frightened after man rushes onto concert stage
- Lurid Harassment Story Triggers Suit by Fox News Host
- S&P closes barely lower despite N. Korea tensions
- Contaminated eggs supplied to Irish food businesses, says FSAI