Rep. Waters (D-Calif.) - or Auntie Maxine, as many call her - has been unapologetically against Donald Trump and all he stands for from the beginning of his presidency, often questioning his competence at his job.
"I don't care how big you are, I don't care how high you are, if you come for me, I'm coming for you", Waters added, earning more loud applause. "It's not something that's going to put me in the bed and say 'Oh my god!' Every day I wake up, I wake up energized".
Waters joined "The Breakfast Club" radio show on Monday morning and was asked if it was time for black people to form their own political party.
Waters was asked by View co-host Joy Behar.
She called Trump a "a deplorable human being" who "mimicked and mocked a disabled journalist, talked about grabbing women by their private parts, stalked Hillary Clinton". "I am not running for anything except the impeachment of Trump". "He lies, they know it, and he's the danger and they want us to do something about it".
"I think he believes in nothing", Waters said.
Discussing censorship in rap music - a topic she's always been an advocate for - Waters deems it "unconstitutional", saying "it's a way of quieting voices that maybe people in power don't want to hear because it's potentially interferes with the ability to do what they do and to say what they want to say, and to exercise power in certain ways".
Watch the "View" segment above, and see Tucker Carlson respond to Waters' accusation that his show is racist below.
"I hear you but it's a scary thing to try to undermine the president because you don't like his policy or don't trust him and risk undermining the entire country in the process", Bila shot back.
"I've long thought that there was a lot of smoke - even fire - and that everything that I have learned about this president, starting with the campaign itself, that people should have understood that there was something terribly wrong with him", she told hosts Joe Scarborough and Mika Brzezinski.
- Tokyo stocks open slightly higher on Dow's 9th straight record close
- Brain Injuries Can Be Treated With Just One, New Device
- OnePlus 5 adds stabilised 4K support, gets gold colour option
- No human rights in Duterte, Tillerson meeting
- How a terrorist attack inspired this politician to fight for equal marriage
- West Nile Virus Presence Confirmed In Galion
- Minneapolis FBI says mosque bombing top priority
- Kellyanne Conway 'Makes My Teeth Hurt — MSNBC Host
- Springfield gas prices hold below Missouri average
- Cloud hampers view of lunar eclipse