With the Universal Championship Fatal 4-Way Match at SummerSlam only weeks away, Roman Reigns and Braun Strowman will continue their epic rivalry tonight when the two Superstars compete in a Last Man Standing Match on Raw.
Several weeks ago, good friends Bayley and Sasha Banks competed in a match on WWE "Raw" with the victor becoming new No. 1 contender to challenge Alexa Bliss for the women's title.
Stay tuned to WrestlingNewsWorld.com for the latest. WWE's Mike Rome mentioned in the video that Bayley will appear at Raw on Monday night in Toronto to address her future. But that still leaves the question as to how a new #1 contender will be crowned.
This week, two of those four competitors were in action against each other.
If you're sad for The Hugger, then you're probably correct in feeling that way.
Previously on WWE Raw, tensions reached the boiling point. But this new development certainly adds another level of intrigue to the Raw Women's Championship at SummerSlam.
- Taylor Swift says DJ subjected her to long, 'horrifying' grope
- Smugglers push migrants into sea off Yemen
- The Crown season 2: FIRST LOOK trailer teases troubled Queen Elizabeth marriage
- Original JD(U) is with me, says Sharad Yadav
- TN: Both AIADMK factions to merge after OPS, EPS meet with PM
- Rogue kitten interrupts baseball game and wins it with cuteness
- Inflatable chicken resembling Trump placed near White House
- Kylie Jenner denies rivalry with Kim Kardashian over beauty brands
- Girl severely burned after boiling water poured on her at sleepover
- Lawsuit Filed In Trump Directive To Ban Transgenders From Military