Unlike usual, this games being played under Friday night lights which has sparked up some debate, but hey, at least we're in action first.
The Premier League finally returns to be the cynosure of the footballing world, and what better way than to begin the proceedings with a mouth-watering tie: Arsenal Vs Leicester City.
Liverpool - The Reds have added Mohamed Salah and Dominic Solanke, but they haven't signed almost enough players to be challenging for the title.
The Foxes are yet to beat Arsenal in the Premier League.
Tottenham - It looks like a mistake that it hasn't strengthened its squad, though perhaps it still will before the season kicks off. Spurs had a terrific campaign last season and had it been any other season they would have won it.
"You know he's injured, he needs time to recover, he's not ready to play tomorrow", Mourinho said.
Arsenal and Arsene Wenger avoided disaster to end last season, saving a fifth-place finish with an FA Cup trophy.
Jamie Vardy is Leicester City's go to man.
"He had a little abdominal strain that he caught on Sunday morning in training before he came to Wembley, he had the scan on Monday, he will be out for one or two weeks." said Wenger on Sanchez's set back.
For the first time since 1997, Arsenal are going into a season without Champions League football and Wenger has pledged to rest players in the Europa League. We were quite good past year on corners and overall I believe that with a bit of work we can get that out of the system.
Danny Welbeck did get the Gunner level in the last few seconds of the first half to give them hope of a better second 45.
- Torch-bearing white nationalists march ahead of alt-right rally
- World's oldest man, Holocaust survivor Yisrael Kristal dies at age 113
- Malignaggi: Berto Canceled McGregor Spar After How They Did Me
- Everton boss Koeman admits seeking Lukaku replacement
- IL resident wins Mega Millions jackpot
- US, Jamaica qualify for 4x100 final; Felix eyes record medal
- Trump to request possible probe of China trade practices
- Gorakhpur tragedy: Families allege discrepancy in treatment
- Trump's White House Brings Chaos to Black Journalists Conference
- Tannehill reportedly to have season-ending surgery